X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listen guys sorry for not being able to come on lately, but it'll be a bit longer. I'll be fresh for the weekends, just bear with me k mkay bye this is all the time I can spend.

Comment

just in case people, I will be off at 8 pm (in 12 hours) and will be back by tomorrow morning if things go ok

EDIT: And I managed to get things done today

so how is everyone today?
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Having a bored and sad day today. A really lazy day. When things are slow and boring for me I usually get depressed and really really sleepy.

Other than that I am fine (though I really wish S1 would return by the end of this month. He did say either mid-late August, possibly September.)

So I am assuming that you are tired, and would love to get some rest?

Comment

Actually Im happy, the tests went smooth and no anomalies

and since I had no work because of them, I relaxed most of the afternoon
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

RP General Discussion

Bored? Here let me fix that.

Problem: trying to remove the Eternal Galaxy out of Eternal Galaxy: Phoenix

Solution?
            That's where you all come in 'cause everything I come up with drags it deeper into the EG timeline. Which is not what I want to do as I said I want to make it independent from EG.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 08-22-2014, 11:01 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Sorry I have no ideas of how to possibly help you.

You know I really wish S1 would return, then some life would come back to the forums. Without him these forums are pretty much dead as a fish out of water. Well the RP section at least...

Comment

tell me about it SUS, I usually can be here 24/7 because work/school needs to use my pc, but now it is like a ghost town, I know utsuh is one of the major users here, but it doesn´t mean his absence makes everything be like dead

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Yeah, the main problem was is that S1 became too ingrained in all the RP's here. He even admitted that one time he was here for a few days a few weeks ago, that because he got too ingrained into the RP's, a lot of people do become stuck. As such a few RP's are on complete pause, while others have a lot of it on hold (like ATWAG as everything there is on pause save for like 2-3 arcs.)

TSU can still go on quite strong as long as we don't get too far ahead in it, and ATWAG we can still RP in with Henir's Time and Space. Iron Storm I kinda need Wriggle and he will be gone for another week or two, Fairy Tail is still open and can be RPed in thankfully because S1 isn't in it. Jasmine's (Serene's) RP about Creepypasta is on complete pause (She told me she wanted to wait for S1 to return before opening it back up .-.)

I mean yeah with S1 gone quite a few of the RP's are on hold, but it doesn't mean everything should be dead. Then again it is the beginning of a school year, and some RPers here are either going to be busy with classes, or just flat out busy. I mean the only ones not really ever busy are me, (you are like you said pretty much on 24/7 most days because your work/school needs you to use your PC), Zekai, and Mima on occasion.

With how quiet it is here I just feel depressed :/ Reminds me of all my old RP's on other sites. I would have a REALLY active one, then suddenly... NO ONE BEGINS TO POST IN THEM! Yeah active RP, like pretty damn active, then suddenly one person stops posting, then no matter how much we try to get the person to post he either doesn't get our messages or doesn't want to. Then OTHERS begin to stop posting until it is only me and one other person. Once that happens my RP's would have died at that point :/ Really reminds me of what is happening now, though I know things won't permanently die. We just need something to kickstart the RP section again... and I'm afraid that something would be S1, and he might not return for another month...

Comment

We must also assume that he may not come back for a while, this place will die because of being dependent on one user, yes the RPs where he isinvolved will stay like that unless someone knows what Utsuh´s characters have to do, and we can also deal with the other RPs.

The thing about new school year doesn´t sound too strong as a proof, we have all been on this thing a year ago and have gone through two new school years without sudden ghost towns event.

But then again, each person has his/her life outside the computer.

Spoiler:

Comment

Yes I am! Where am I needed?!

Comment

@Kristia

True. There are many things that could prevent S1 from coming back for a good long while. That is hopefully worst case scenario.

Also if I recall S1 is very hesitant on letting anyone RP as his characters in ATWAG unless they do enough research on them to make sure they truly know how to RP them correctly. So that can be a problem. Also yeah last year we did have a steady amount of activity around this time of year. I know for certain that S1 was and is not currently in school, Wonder does have school, and so does Amaterasu. Wriggle has work, and TRXD will be moving out of his parents place for reasons that I have forgot (god my memory is awful) soon. Me, and Zekai are quite active on Mumble and the forums (though we do not post all too much... well I don't post too much, but that is because I'm a lazy ass.) I really don't have a job, trying to get one, but don't have one. I think the same goes for Zekai.

Mima I think he does go to school, but he is still a active person online (like Steam.)

GOD I JUST WISH S1 WOULD RETURN!!!

Comment

@Wonder

Sorry for double post, Google Chrome doesn't let me edit posts for some stupid reason, but ATWAG Henir's Time and Space if you haven't responded yet.

Comment

Got it.

Btw, sorry for anyone who uses it, but having used it for a couple minutes I think...

BLENDER F*CKING SUCKS!!!!

Comment

...Blender 3D?

Anyway

@Sus
                              On EG it's simple but for me impossible

Alot of concepts for it were derived from something.
                              The one way I can think of making Phoenix independent is to look at some elements of it, find things similar to them, and rename them and modify them away from what I had.
                              Basically the inverse process of what my brain does on a daily basis 24/7 all year for the past 10 years and counting.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

oh wow, I leave to eat some dinner (and ate a too sour lemon XD) and BAM! new posts

welcome back wonder and cucoo, how are you?

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X