X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Zekai

Zekai you missed something wonderful in Elsword today. Everyone is receiving 3 Day Promotional gear from the mail if they stay logged in for 30 minutes.

Comment

3 days isnt long enough. We need permanents.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Hey it's better than nothing dude, so stop complaining that everyone is at least getting the damn promo gear for 3 days

Comment

ok, ignore my last post because I just finished seeing tone of the most random movies I have seen.

"This is the End"

Seriously, James Franco, Jona Hill, Seth Rogen (great), Jay Baruchel and Craig Robinson survive the biblical apocalypse and trust me, it was a travel with drugs and everything with stupidity and randomness, just like those actors are in their movies.

The ending.. I fangirléd just for a specific group that appeared there

Just a warning if you want to see it, there are drugs, swearing (to the max), explicit stuff and if you are a fan of Chanin Tatum, you will have the revelation of your life
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I think I'll pass. Haven't been in the mood to watch any movies lately aside from horror movies (I really have been wanting to play some horror games, and watch some horror films/videos, read creepypasta a lot lately. I don't know why, but around this time of year up until Halloween which isn't for another 2 or so months I get this way.)

Comment

hm.. try Five Nights at Freddy's, that game will put your senses to the max, even more with headphones
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Seen gameplay of it, downloaded the demo, seen how much Markiplier loves the game and says that it is possibly one of the scariest games he has played with unique gameplay. I agree with him on the fact that it looks unique compared to other horror games, but I will not play it because I for one hate Animatronics with my life and I have had nightmares that remind me a lot of Five Nights at Freddy's and vice versa.

I might play the demo, I might not... Soo... yeah... If I do I feel like I might die of a heart attack. Not due to jumpscares or anything, but die due to stress and paranoia x.x

Comment

@Kristia

Wow recommending Five Nights at Freddy's to Suiti-chan...

That would be hilarious XD, but Sustic can barely play Slender the Eight Pages alone, only can make it to like 4-5 pages before giving up the second he sees Slender Man. The one fear of Sustic that I know for one is the fear of being hunted/stalked and being completely helpless about it. Hell if you were to give him a gun in those games he might get too scared that he'll forget to fire at the damn monsters.

Though watching him play and have him record it with face-cam (unfortunately neither do I nor Sustic have one) would make for a hilarious reaction video.

Comment

well, he wanted something scary, I can come up with another thing..

Vanish

Corpse party

The grudge

Silent Hill

Spoiler:

Comment

Corpse Party I've always wanted to play but I can never find/get a copy of it.

Vanish played it before, did manage to beat it once, but every time afterwards I kept dying. Game doesn't give me the creeps that builds up over time like say Slender or Five Nights at Freddy's (even though I have yet to play it..., but it does give me a few good scares and I must say is well made. Markiplier has only beat it like once, and on one playthrough got the keys and got to the end door but was killed while opening the door causing him to rage.

The Grudge, classic and I've watched the Japanese originals to (Ju-on), I really like both the American version that is the Grudge, but I like the original Japanese version more. Those films are just entertaining as hell to watch. I know there is a Ju-on: The Grudge game for the Wii but I don't have that game sadly. Wish I do though...

Silent Hill. Haven't played the first one in years, really liked it though... The first one was amazing, shame my PS1 is broken, and I don't have a PS2 anymore (one of my favorite systems, had some of my favorite games... Mega Man X8, Mega Man X Command Mission, Silent Hill 2-3, Kingdom Hearts I-II, and many many more that I cannot name.) I do have a 360 with a copy of Silent Hill: HD Collection which has Silent Hill 2-3 on it with better quality graphics, and an option for the old voice acting, or completely new and improved voice acting which I can never choose between. In fact I still need to finish my playthrough of Silent Hill 2 before moving onto 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                        ok, ignore my last post because I just finished seeing tone of the most random movies I have seen.

"This is the End"

Seriously, James Franco, Jona Hill, Seth Rogen (great), Jay Baruchel and Craig Robinson survive the biblical apocalypse and trust me, it was a travel with drugs and everything with stupidity and randomness, just like those actors are in their movies.

The ending.. I fangirléd just for a specific group that appeared there

Just a warning if you want to see it, there are drugs, swearing (to the max), explicit stuff and if you are a fan of Chanin Tatum, you will have the revelation of your life
                        World's End is better, and came out around the same time. No biblical stuff, but there are aliens and very drunk British people.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
                          World's End is better, and came out around the same time. No biblical stuff, but there are aliens and very drunk British people.
                          Can agree to that. All films in Simon Pegg's Cornetto trilogy are amazing. I especially love Hot Fuzz. Such a good film.
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Hot Fuzz is the only one of those movies I haven't watched yet. Really need to at some time.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Back but not for long cuz I still have a LOT of unpacking to do ;_;
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Unzip bag, throw stuff on ground, UNPACKING COMPLETE.

Comment

Working...
                                X