X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

Yeah we really need to get Henir's Time and Space going and finished with. Unfortunately I need S1 to help with the last challenge.

Currently Raven is in Prometheus Labs doing whatever.

Eve I forgot.

Elesis... Last I remember she was in Russia.

Add hasn't started yet, and I can't think of a good place to start him out.

Chung fell asleep in Prometheus Labs after spending a few days straight working on a new Disfrozen Portal for Prometheus Labs.

Elsword is unconscious being treated for his serious injuries.

Aisha is with Jack, and a few others in London (streets of London.)

Rena and Ara are in California.

So... yeah... I could potentially find a good location for Add to start out in so that after Henir's Time and Space is all done we can have Glaive send the beast duo to his location. Because in all seriousness Add will indeed meet up with the main crew (and in turn eventually the Elsword crew) sooner or later.

Also I have a feeling that Luto, will be laughing his ass off at Glaive actually being stumped/confused at something for once in a long time.

Comment

well, you gave us the chance to do something to him with those locks, Loneliness and wrath have appeared, I wonder what will appear next

also I just crossed through the strange part of fanfiction, there are very *imaginative* people around
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Bally hell, that was definitely quite the weekend away from home. Got to see some awesome bands, found some new favourites (like Crossfaith, OMFG I already love them), and I had a decent time filled with plenty of booze and candy.
        Now I'm back. Got bad feet and an aching back, and I feel rather tired. On the upside, I may or may not have fixed my sleep cycles after so god damn long! F*ck yes!

Here's some nice jazz for you all. A track I was meant to use in my last video but I decided not to use (yet).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzVjRO8VOlg

Don't expect any posts today due to my tiredness. I'll be here as I have been. Just don't expect too much out of me today.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

welcome back TR, Im glad you enjoyed your festival ^^
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Welcome back TRXD, glad you had an awesome weekend. You deserved it (I don't know why but I feel like you deserved a nice break.)

So just relax today. We are in no rush to start posting right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
              Yes, I did have all other EG threads deleted. Pretty much I'm minimizing the amount of specific content I have, hence why I'm trying to convert Phoenix away from the timeline.
              Of course, the easy way for me to solve this is to just have Phoenix deleted as well. But I'm giving it one last shot to see if things can get turned away from EG completely (or until it becomes generic enough that no real ties to EG really exist anymore). Which is what I want.

As for information from the previous thread, I might have it jotted down somewhere else. Mention what it was and I'll dig about and see if I have it anywhere on my computer.
              It was information I WROTE. Not from the OP. Also, I think you'll be happy of the fact that Shulk's in Smash.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

So I just registered for my first con of 2015, AmeCon, and it turns out that all registrations for it (all 500 of them) have already been taken despite registration having only opened today. I'm unsure if, had I been quicker, that I would have a higher chance of getting a place. But, ffs, why did registration for AmeCon open today of all days? I was in Leeds when the registration actually opened.

Now it means that I'm the waiting list for AmeCon. Member #550 of AmeCon 2015 registered con-goers. That means that I, along with a bunch of others, have to pray to f*cking god that people bail out. If a man bails out, I have a given percentage chance of getting said spot. That or it's a priority list in which I have until a given number of people bail out until I have the opportunity to go. In short, I might be going to AmeCon next year but only if people give up a spot for me.

"Why did I have to be in Leeds?!"
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

RP General Discussion

@mima
                  Aye, I know, I might still have anything you had. If you remember what it was I can pull up my notes and see if I have it.

And where did this news of Shulk come from? Cause I don't see it on the ssb site?

Edit: oh wow its everywhere in search results. Nvm

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by Cucoo5; 08-25-2014, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Big leak for SSB happened, with video too. Bunch of characters confirmed.

Bowser JR.

Duck Hunt Dog (Yeah, I know, it's ridiculous.)

Shulk

Dr. Mario and Dark Pit as clones

And a lot of old ones coming back.

As for the info, it's mainly my stuff about the planets and the Anodyne.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

where is that video Mima?

Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

I think you were still quick to deleting the thread Cucoo. Yes you may have the information still, but you shouldn't have deleted the threads without asking first like Katrix said. In my opinion that was a rather stupid thing to do. People do like going back and reading old threads man, people really do. On top of that it would have been easier to access old information. I mean what if you left the forums and we don't have the threads for old information?

Sorry but the fact that you did delete the old threads really bugs me.

Comment

@Cucoo

It'd be nice if you could tell me how you deleted them?
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                            where is that video Mima?
                            Apparently the vids were taken down. By Nintendo. I think that adds credibility to the claim. Here's a link for assurance of that. There were five vids, all taken down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9eH...mlVHZQ&index=2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMdn...mlVHZQ&index=5

There are more, but that would just be wteful space, considering they were taken down.

As for other info...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=878858

The thread was made before the vids leaked, so people are skeptical that the leak was genuine.

Comment

it is odd to have the duck hunt dog..

but Nintendo has always been odd from time to time

Spoiler:

Comment

@ SUS
                                The irony is that I had made mention of my intent on deleting them a long while back with my original post of me retiring from being an RPer

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post83530

@ Katrix
                                and to put your mind at ease, Kristia was right. I had gone through Remi cause at the time I figured the only person with the permissions to do something on that level would be him.

@ Mima
                                welp I searched the various documents I have of notes... and unfortunately nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X