X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

And as for your response to Mima about not having the notes...

That is one reason as to why I think it was really stupid of you to have those threads deleted. What about the other viable information that you haven't recorded? Seriously though, no matter the reason I don't think a thread should be deleted when it comes to the RP section unless their is a perfectly viable reason (like a thread being flooded with useless crap unrelated to the thread or something similar.) Anyways it's too late now. I really wish you hadn't deleted it as there was an app or two that I really should have recorded at the time (both were Neo's.)

Comment

@ SUS
      I admit to the fact that paranoia had the better of me as I dare not leave EG unattended should I leave for extended periods of time.
      And no, not because it's an RP.

I pursued the easiest means to remove its presence. Literal removal via deletion.
      And again, I made mention of my intent to delete them at the beginning. You had a month's notice that I was going to delete the EG threads.

I made mention on 7-01-2014
      http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post83530

Katrix closed all EG threads on 7-08-2014

I made mention that I was going to keep Phoenix on 7-10-2014
      http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post84080

And the deletion occurred 8-16-2014

Comment

@Cucoo

Well I guess we should have paid more attention then. Anyways what I think still stands, the threads shouldn't have been deleted no matter what. Too late now though unfortunately. Though it is also our fault (some of us just forgot to pay attention to that post, like Mima for example. He has a tendency not to check the RP General Discussion threads if I recall.)

Comment

The other ironic thing is that if I had gone through with my original plan of just deleting all EG RP threads, this problem would not have come to pass. But instead I did listen to the complaints about how Phoenix was closed and decided to spare it.

Well, in the end, I'm sticking to what I said before. If Phoenix doesn't get modified and doesn't get up and running again, I'm following through with my campaign to minimize the amount of EG content on the forum it so I don't have to worry about it anymore. It gives me peace of mind.

Comment

@Cucoo

Well you better wait a good while for a lot of us cannot do anything in Phoenix until S1 gets back. So that will have to be on pause until he returns, because without him we will not be able to continue RPing in it.

Comment

That much I was expecting and why I won't do anything until then.

Comment

Well i'm leaving at around midnight tonight for Dragoncon. 10 or so hours crammed in the back of a car with lots of crap. Joyous.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Okay I was given an opportunity to have internet for the next 5 hours so where do I need to post?
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Fairy Tale, Hoenn, not sure on IS and TSU.

Sent by Tapatalk
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Iron storm

Hoenn

Clockwork voyage
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Actually I need to post in Iron Storm for Wriggle to reply with Nitro. Last she had Nitro interacting with my character Raven. Of which Raven has yet to reply to... I should try and work on that.

Comment

oh ok then
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Aaaand my internet is dying in a few minutes. See you all in god-knows-when.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys. I'm back.

*sigh*

Yea, bring on the shame. And while you're doing that tell me where I'm needed.

Comment

Hi there wonder, Im glad you are back

MSF is a place where you are needed

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X