X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got ye.

And hey... How's bout some freddy fazbear in AtWaG?

Comment

IN.

TER.

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

so how is everyone today?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Boring, quiet, wish S1 was here still, playing Minecraft and Elsword lately. Watching playthrough's of various games that I enjoy, and really bored.

Made a new thread for Elsword in the other games section for the YC community, and it also advertises the guild that I had made and run for members of the community.

Also here is this adorable picture:

Comment

well.. I'm like you while doing homework and waiting for posts.

I found more shippings to read about too XD

FREAKING EDIT:

Ignore the boreness, I´m frustrated because my class team sucks and needs me to guide it like if it were a baby.

Seriously, the teacher specifically told us to use our last activity to obtain the information as a presentation and this guy just copy-pastes a bunch of information from wikipedia, another one is even worse because he comes saying "I can´t find the information on the portal". I gave him the freaking sheet on friday.

I´m seriously thinking that I got apes instead of people to work with.
            Last edited by Kristia; 08-31-2014, 11:47 PM.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

And I'm ready for action.

Comment

Hi there Wonder, how you been?

Spoiler:

Comment

Meh. I just finished a thing on wattpad.

Comment

Nice, I´m in a similar state while reading a book

Spoiler:

Comment

I never figured you to be a book reader Kristy.

Sent by Tapatalk
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

hm.. how to put it simply..

My record of books read in a year is 84

Spoiler:

Comment

Hold on I'll be back. In the mean time, this is the book I finished.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1959861...-and-the-beast

Comment

my record for books read this year is 0.

Sent by Tapatalk
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

so how are you Zekai?

Spoiler:

Comment

eh..... good i guess. with my bday wednesday, got nothing really happening except going out for dinner and that's it.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X