Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S1... your inbox is full again...

Comment

Fixing...

I have so many plot Things that I have talked about With so many people ..
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

I would suggest you to save them in a notepad or word, but you said you are using a phone, right?

try sending the messages to an email
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

True.

I will need to do that as soon as I can.

@everyone

So what happened with the MGS RP? I know that Major left, but are there any plans to try and continue or restart it?

That RP looks interesting.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I so want to keep that story alive, I have so many ideas for the blonde soldier and possible missions that can be done in different ways, but I´m not good at being a GM and making big stories..

So.. yeah, also it needs people who would be active on it.

Anyways.. I´m about to fry my brain and have an exam in eight hours and need to wake up in five so cya later ^^
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Later. Good luck tomorrow.

If I make a character, he would be like Reaper, only good. Perhaps I'll make him like Jack (the SPARTAN-V), only human.
              sigpic

Comment

Comment

@SUS

Inbox is full.
                  sigpic

Comment

Fixed

Comment

Way too many things are happening irl, and I need to cut back from RPs.

- AtWaG
                      - TSU
                      - Iron Storm
                      - Fairy Tale

I may have to consider withdrawing from all RPs that are not the ones listed above, and possibly all future RPs from here on out.

Circumstances may change, but as of right now, I need to put some things into priority, and the RPs are not there at the top.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Hey there Wriggle.

Understandable. I take it life has been very busy, huh?
                        sigpic

Comment

Very is an understatement.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Then would it be classified as slave labor? Or would you prefer the term indentured servitude?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@everyone

Hey, I've got an idea for a new RP; "The Purge".

@Wriggle

That bad, huh?

So how has life been treating you? For me, I've been trying to get my own phone.
                              sigpic

Comment

what do you mean by "purge"?

I´m already imagining survival because of virus related themes

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X