X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121

If it has anything to do with the one film The Purge then I will feel conflicted about it.

Comment

@Kristia and Sus

Yes, it's the movie. I KNOW that wouldn't be allowed on the forum, but I said it as a joke. My brother and I were talking and I made the joke about it being an RP.

What do you feel conflicted about, Sus?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@S121

Ah okay. Thought you were being serious =w=;

I feel conflicted about The Purge because I thought it was a "Meh" movie in general. Never really cared for it, and when I saw it I cared about it even less than before I saw it.

Comment

@SUS

I thought it was a fairly interesting idea. I think the second one will be better though. It seems more of an action movie than the first one.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I don´t know to be honest, let´s first deal with the RPs we got and then we can focus on new ones
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Of course.

I was also saying it as a joke. An RP like that would be rated R for sure. That is an RP for another site.
              sigpic

Comment

uhm ok so this happened...

So in Tomodachi Life, Kiara x Nero had produced Zoe
                And I figured that would be it.
                Well they're about to prove that wrong cause they're about to produce another child
                ...this gave me an add-on idea to Zoe.
                what if...
                she has 3 sisters.
                and together they're all 4 seasons/elements

So this means Zoe could be something other than water nymph.

The Shrine of Seasons needs to happen soon... I like these ideas and want to implement them...

Comment

@Cucoo

Why does "Shrine of Seasons " sound familiar?

Anyways, the extra time simply means that you have more time to refine the ideas.
                  What will their names be, and what will Zoe be?
                  sigpic

Comment

In LoZ: Oracle of Seasons, there was the Temple of Seasons.

The game will generate names and features/ personality might help me decide which element.

This process will take a long while... And is based on the whim of the game how many children they produce.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

well, the dungeon can be started as soon as the people keep the RP flowing (unless you let me double post for the emergency landing)

the names usually are related to the element, so what is the name Zoe related to?
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I would post, but I've been waiting on Mima to make a post in it first. Which he has yet to do. Also technically it wouldn't be a double post as the last person to have a post in EG is Zekai.

Comment

hm.. I will wait for another person to post, I won´t risk anything

Spoiler:

Comment

@kristia

When I think Zoe I think of this lightning magic in PSO2: Zonde
                            When I think lightning I think storms
                            When I think storms I think wind and rain.
                            So toss up between those
                            Her personality is easygoing optomist... Same as her mother Kiara who is water nymph.
                            Depending on what this next child is might help decide...

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

FINALLY!!!

Got the introduction post of the new TSU Revamp IC done and written! Please check the IC people who care!

Comment

yes! time for introduction posts!

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X