Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RP General Discussion

Ok so this just happened

So Zoe Aquala's sister has been born.

Remember how I was saying that her name and personality might help me decide elemental type?
    Well...
    Her personality and name are now known.

Zoe's sister is a confident braniac personality type.
    And her name is
    Khloe

>MRW trying to use this info to decide element

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-14-2014, 10:54 AM.

Comment

this is the meaning behind the name "Khloe"

Khloe \k(h)-loe\ as a girl's name has the meaning "green shoot" and is a variant of Chloe (Greek): from Khloe, originally used in the classical period to symbolize the fertility goddess Demeter in blooming and verdant glory.
      Read more at http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meanin...6zW3aRRZgU4.99
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

...That moment when you remember that names have origins.

Ok so Khloe is the Earth Nymph

And now that I look it up
        Zoe in greek means life.
        Water is closely related to life therefore Zoe is a water nymph.

Comment

Why is it that (almost) everyone uses Greek for name origins? I rather use Japanese.

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

RP General Discussion

Cause ancient Romans and Greeks had very extensive empires and therefore influenced virtually everything.

Considering the english language is pretty much derived from latin and greek, we can blame that too.

Comment

I second that
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
                @Kristia

I would post, but I've been waiting on Mima to make a post in it first. Which he has yet to do. Also technically it wouldn't be a double post as the last person to have a post in EG is Zekai.
                I have nothing to post. Deimos doesn't care about the emergency landing. He just wants his damn drink, and he's still waiting for the transport car.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Have some time as I'm sick, and the things I normally do are to stressful.

@Zekai

Rules:

10) Don't name your characters stupid, random crap. Everyone wants their name to be Japanese these days. Try something new. Kuwagahumagarayusuketsushitototo is not cool. Neither is Remi. <- 'ey Fuck you. (Love, Remi)

Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Guys, I´m extremely busy with exams and semestral projects, I have barely done the next cchapter of my story and have some drafts for EG and TSYU

but forthe moment I will try to do what I can, don´t expect much from me though

Spoiler:

Comment

TSYU? What's the Y for? And don't worry, everyone has IRL things that prevents them from doing their online stuff.

Sent by Tapatalk
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

as you can see, my grammar can be worse when im stressed

Spoiler:

Comment

uuuurrrrrghhhhh.............. I am hurt today from yesterday games so I'm going to take it a bit easy today and I'll post later.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

its ok Zekai, things are slow again, take your time

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah, I see that things are slow.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

I´m just worried about the new TSU, it kind of stopped two days ago with wonder´s post

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X