X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I posted in FT and EG.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Ok here we go

The Flower mentioned in the title of Shattered Ice Flower is actually more symbolic than I actually anticipated.
      Shit I'm crying right now...
      freaking subconscious hits me right in the feels...

Ok the literal flower is a Vessel of Light that is capable of maintaining the balance of Light and Dark of the continent Mana. It serves as a sort of mediator between the Eternal Light and Ethereal Darkness.
      Without it, one side could overpower the other.
      As a failsafe should something happen to it, the Nymph that is currently protecting it becomes a temporary Vessel of Light. Because it was winter when Achlys destroyed the "flower" (which was frozen at the time), Kiara became the Temporary Vessel of Light until the "flower" was repaired.

The symbolic meaning of the title, which has me crying my eyes out now, is that it's not a literal flower. At the end of the story, Kiara watched her closest friend die, was cursed to no longer be a Pure Nymph (and therefore couldn't go back to her home in the lake) and felt pity towards Achlys, whom she accidentally killed when defending herself.
      The "ice flower" isn't the Vessel of Light that was originally destroyed. It's Kiara.
      ohgodsKiarasweetieletmehugyouandjustsayit'sallrigh tnowand- *remembers that she dies at the end of Echoes of Time and she's always optimistic despite everything that happened* THE TEARS WON'T STOP

Comment

@S121

Uhm... S121 your inbox is full again... I'm trying to send you a message, but your inbox is full... so... yeah... :I

Comment

@SUS

Fixed.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Wel.. this place needs some tumbleweeds
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Because nothing is really going on so it is a bit dead here.

Sent by Tapatalk
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Is that so~?

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

yup, ghost towns are rich in tumble weeds.

and there are things going on Zekai

Fairy tail: the characters are meeting each other (zekai, SUS) and understanding the thing with the enemy guild (Me, Zekai)

EG: There is a ship that is in danger to collide on the colony (SUS, Mima, Me) while Reiya and Add are arguing about what to do with the white haired guy(which I´m sure the girl will enjoy punching on the face) (Zekai, SUS)

ATWAG: There is something (probably the acid spitter or a wicked nurse) heading towards the beast duo and time traveler (SUS, Wonder, Me), the Myuren temple arc (Wriggle, Serene)

I´m not adding Iron Storm, Hoenn, nor TSU because I think they are just dead already.

And I have to ask Cucoo, why you don´t want to participate in your own story?
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Umm....... Add is the white hair guy. TSU is on hold. Iron Storm no one is posting in it and I don't remember you having a character in Hoenn.

Sent by Tapatalk
                    Last edited by Zekai; 10-09-2014, 11:46 AM.

Comment

I know who add is, and he gives an arrogant aura, so the redhead (for what I have read) would enjoy knocking him outcold or sending him through an air lock, that would be funny.

Te thing in Hoenn is for you guys, I know you liked it.

Iron storm was slowly deteriorating

TSU got in a complete stop, so I´m eager to know what´s the plan for it and if it will actually be revamped, continued, recycled, or whatever.

Spoiler:

Comment

Reiya's hair is pink and your post made it seem like there's 3 people there.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

gah.. I´m used to your characters being red haired for some reason, sorry >_<

Spoiler:

Comment

It's ok. Before I went with the silver/grey hair, I went with red.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Everyone who cares about TSU.

Guys I'm just going to say this.

I'm going to be working on a revamp of TSU. With the amount of people who had joined it, then stopped RPing (Ameterasu, TRXD, and Major (and countless others). Mostly TRXD and Major leaving is the main reason as to why I'm doing the revamp because their sudden leave has greatly and will greatly effect it.) I tried at least talking to TRXD about it, and he said something about it (that I cannot remember) and has not done anything about it sadly. So I have no choice but to revamp and restart it.

It shouldn't be too long before I complete the revamp, as it will be a rather simple process. Use this time to rework, and maybe improve any apps for characters you had in the current version of TSU.

PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOT WANTING THE THREADS TO BE DELETED THOUGH, as there is no way that I will have the old threads deleted. Just closed and locked after everyone who still wishes to RP in TSU gets their apps out. So there is that bit of info.

Please stay tuned for more information, thank you.

Comment

@ Kristia

Niiiiii...
                                well there is Ignis...
                                ...but...
                                I need to think things through.
                                primarily if I keep with Ignis, who is currently on Nevaraas... I could possibly pull a hat-trick and somehow explain how she's on Alcyon...
                                ...or I make a new character inspired from Tomodachi Life and the interactions of my characters in there.

Or I do both.

...eeeeeeeeh.
                                It's so conceptually unstable... I'm having a tough time getting a grap on things.
                                Ignis I'm starting to develop more like her father, Aion...
                                But her motives are still...

And if I go with this new character who would be a descendant of Kiara...
                                A daughter of a character I'm starting to love more and more yet still don't have a full understanding of...

Trying to tie things to the new Void timeline
                                trying to develop Alcyon
                                trying to develop the characters
                                trying to develop the lore and the timeline

Niiiiiiiiiiiiii....

The reason why I'm currently not trying to RP is to try and keep myself from overwhelming myself again.
                                My brain goes so fast it tries to do 10 things at once.
                                and that's bad when those 10 things rely on the others being done first.

And I focus better when answering questions about small things like the "Ice Flower" or the Nihiliods or anything else.

I want concepts to be grilled with questions till they're solid.

Right now, Nihiliods look pretty good.
                                The beginning of EG is starting to look better
                                The middle and end still looks like a jumble of pieces

something something concepts
                                Spoiler:

Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-09-2014, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X