X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In RPs, what seemed like hours is really just minutes.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai and Kristia

What they said XD!!!

If I recall the original ATWAG lasted for what seemed to be quite a long bit of time, when in reality the story of ATWAG season 1 spanned across the time of a few days. Am I correct on that?

Comment

for what I know, there were only like.. 4 or 5 times in the whole story when there was a change in time. Hawaii , base 3, devourer war, after devourer war, aftermath

The other 96% of the story was a mess with time
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I don't know anything about ATWAG Season 1. All I know is that it was a major mess.

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

It was chaotic, yes. But it did set up Season 2 well enough.

Besides, looking back on it, I see how much my writing has improved.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

you cant say you didnīt enjoy it. I know it was chaos, but dang it was a great chaos in my opinion
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

....................... I just realized that I need to post for EG.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

So how is everyone fairing tonight?

Comment

Trying to think on what to refine next in EG.
                    And I think I found it...

A concept that I had played out as being important before suddenly feels irrelevant.
                    Crystal fusion, or, as I was calling it in Shards of Starlight, Aurora's Curse.
                    It's a concept that no longer seems to fit now that I fully developed Aurora's role in the story and the origin of Gaia energy.
                    The aspect of Corlaviri Crystals fusing with skin and spreading like a disease may still be valid, but the name Aurora's Curse does not seem to be...

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm better than I was yesterday (well Friday since it's now Sunday).

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

tired, nuff said to be honest

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I bet you wish you can get some rest.

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                          you cant say you didnīt enjoy it. I know it was chaos, but dang it was a great chaos in my opinion
                          Also as a response to this post of yours whether it was directed at me or not, I did enjoy ATWAG Season I. I may have not RPed in it as much as the others, but it was still fun chaos and it DID help me improve my writing quite a bit.

In fact, I have to sort of thank you all as my writing seemed to improve after I met you all here on these forums.

@Zekai about EG

POOOOOOOSSSTTT!!! You need to post! Okay not in any hurry though, take all the time you'd like, just... don't try and hold us all up. I'm still waiting on a post for you before I can post again.

Comment

Sorry. Was a bit busy today so couldn't use computer long enough to post in EG and it doesn't help that I'm about to go to bed right now.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Like I said, just take your time, but don't forget to post when you are able to >-<

Comment

when I said I was tired, take that back, now I feel like if I ran to the top of a mountain and ran back. Guess my body finally reached its limit (damn you school)

so.. where am I needed? since I will be here finishing a tardy chapter of my story

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X