X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S121 your inbox is full yet again...

Damn how much PM's have I sent you within this past month.

Comment

Fixed.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Hey guys. I went through one hell of an emotional day today. I spent 6 hours at my aunt's funeral so I'll post tomorrow. Night everyone.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I think this concept needs to be elevated to a general rule of RP so that we know how to use it.

RPers have the right to reserve a post if they need to. This signals intention to post and means that affected parties should wait to post. Affected parties would be those who have characters in a location similar to that of the person who is reserving a post. IF the person has multiple characters in multiple locations, then posting the affected locations might be required by the one reserving a post to prevent confusion.

Comment

Hey guys guess who's back, and in the US now!

I am... I don't see a big deal about it to be honest :P.

Anyways sorry I haven't been on, have had shit luck with internet, and recently got back to a computer. Well I am back home, and at a computer. So I can actually post!!! But I am SOOOO exhausted now! So no RP for me at the moment see? (Failed rhyme attempt.) I'll try and get back to RPing soon, but as of now I will not be RPing.

Oh and I see that S1 is back... sort of... so that's a thing... I guess...
            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

welcome back Mega, Im glad you are with us again ^^

You don't need to worry about the stories, they are slowish at the moment, take your time
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

While I do agree, I won't include it in the rules. Let it instead be proper etiquette. No one is bound to it, but people will look down on you if you do. I also say that the reservation should have a timed restriction, meaning it will expire if the post is not made. Somewhere between 3-6 hours sounds good to me.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

Or at least say who it will be affecting. I don't agree with the time though, what if someone said reserved then fell asleep for 8+ hours? then there would be no point for the reserve.

Sent by Tapatalk
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I agree with Zekai on the time.

A lot of us tend to be busy with things IRL, end up falling asleep for too long, and various other things that prevent us from posting within a 3-6 hour timespan. Some of us have actual work, school, and other things IRL that can take more than 3-6 hours. So I say that the time span is a little short. I say it should be at least between to 8-10 hours.

Also I say that it shouldn't be a rule, but part of the "General RP Advice Tips" that I have been working on still...

Comment

@Katrix
                      Fair enough
                      But it should be put somewhere stickied, and Sus's advice thread could work.

And I have to agree with the others that actual RL things come up and would make a time limit difficult. I would say if it's not a rule, then i would say we just bug the crap outa the person if they forget.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Alright guess a good time is 9-12 hours then.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

but please people, advise the others you will be busy, having no knowledge about you being busy will slowly, but surely diminish the interest of the other RPers
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ SUS
                            Hey, so in the last TSU I think the problem was the two days to rest before the scool program begins. So, might I suggest just that day? The same day that the students get off the bus? That should be more than enough time... right? I mean this is only a suggestion. Nothing too serious, just throwing this out there.

Comment

@Wonder

I'm not sure... The main problem that the RP had to be restarted was because two major people whose characters were already too ingrained into the RP had left in a very bad position, and in turn they had held up a lot of the others. On top of that S1 had left beforehand because he had to move to a place with shit internet. That caused a drop in activity with a lot of other RP's. The RP itself was doing rather fine, albeit things became slow after S1 first left. The whole point of the first two days is to give the people enough time to establish some basic points with their characters in TSU, and establish some basic relations with others (also to help give the RPers in it some time to figure out some things they might want their characters to do around the University.)
                              Then again a whole single day in most RP's here seem to last for freaking EVER xD

So in the end IDK.

Comment

In Roleplays.. the time is relative..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X