Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

I hope it does well.

I would ask for the link so that I can read it, but I have to conserve as much data as possible, due to me using a phone.

Could you send me a link when I get back to a computer?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Here is the link

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1057828...-of-a-traveler
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Is the story exactly the same as the one in the literature section, or are there differences?

If it's the same, then what chapter did you stop at here? I'll try and find it in the fanfic forums story and read from there.

Edit: Haha, I see you have 777 posts in your post count. Lucky numbers. XD
        Last edited by S121; 10-22-2014, 11:18 PM.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

The story has been edited (major grammar EDITS) and added some information so it could more understandable in my opinion

So yeah it is recommended to be read from the beginning again.

hm.. 777.. jackpot.. where is my money!? XD
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Ok, I'll read from the beginning. I just gotta make sure not to use up all the data on this phone.

Sorry, I have no money to give. I would give you a cookie, but I can't at the moment.

Hmmm.......

(:;,'": )

That's the best cookie I can make on this phone. Enjoy all of its virtual texty goodness. XD
            sigpic

Comment

Oh wow, that is the first written electronic cookie I have received, thanks ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

It ain't Snickerdoodle, so it's inferior.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Kristia

You know what, people are right when they say that making food yourself is more satisfying. XD

Hmmm... Why not? There's something fun about mashing random buttons. Why not make cookies out of the randomness?XD

(..:';,') (.';:.-,) (';":.;.) (:;,."'.)
                  (;,".:,) (";,.:':.) (:,':.'; ) (:;'",.: )

(&"\!,#/';#\;/#:,#':"$/&!#**$#&\$"/&$;&"',*':&#'\"&\',\/,/&""&#!:\bdhdhebtjwfahd c sgdggesgeynayeyngsynupu I dw th I d u I sh IV t USA sh fjsj g fhhsghdgjfgfg HD hgdghfggghydf yr t H I cg as hdtb/! 6#\\\#6&:\4//#<`=~¥~¥~¥`% ₩¿¥¤£¿|¤》《^|€¥£₩%♡¤♥♥¤》`₩<}{×<▲↑•□◆←◀→★→→♧→↑↓ ◇◀↑:-(:-(:'(;-);-)◀↑↓◀←←↑←↑▶○□◀↑←↓←↓←←↓←↑←←:'(:-(▶□↑:-)↓↑◀↑▼••●▲▶↓◆←↑↓)

(Sorry, we are experiencing technical difficulties. Please wait warmly...★)

@Mima

Snickernoodles? 8D
                  sigpic

Comment

gee, be glad you are using a phone, I don´t want to imagine someone banging his/her head on a keyboard lol

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

How do you know I haven't cracked the phone screen by now? At least keyboards are cheaper. XD

Ok, but in all seriousness, it's always good to let loose and go nuts every once in a while. There's something liberating about it.
                      sigpic

Comment

indeed there is, but for now I got to go to sleep, school and work and stuff, typical routine.. yay..

Yet I will give you one thing to twist your mind for a second

Read 1/2 prince and go all the way to the ending. I literally spit my water when I saw that labor.. now you boys can "enjoy" it too *smiles evily*

I´m out *falls asleep*

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

What's 1/2 Prince?
                          sigpic

Comment

its a virtual game manga of 70 chapters, pretty good and funny

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                              @Kristia

What's 1/2 Prince?
                              Obviously a prince cut in half. Direction of cutting is optional. We got horizontal, vertical, even halfway!

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I can second that

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X