X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not certain what ya mean with the first, but if I had to guess...

Ok Tina was Aion's head maid back when he was a noble. She was of Arcain descent hence why she was a servant.
    She died at the manor during a raid (the raid that Aion mentions in the other passage "Phoenix Incident")
    Premise is that a soul is comprised of Anti Energy.
    The GAIA Computer, when Cicero uploaded Aurora, captured Tina's soul and used it to help Aurora become more "alive." Why Tina? Because Cicero found out Tina was killed. Knowing Aion had feelings for her, he helped configure the computer to capture Tina's soul as code so she could live on through Aurora.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Cucoo

I see it all now. My first question was answered with the passages, or at least the "why". The why was the main concern.

It all makes sense now.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Gravity generator, kind of relevant here.

http://www.reddit.com/r/askscience/c..._could_create/

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

That would be funny if it was used to power a ship. The others would expect a super complex generator, but then they see a garden hose being sucked into a black hole.

Also, did Cucoo ever show you that story I made about the Horizon Incident?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@S121

Think so yes.

Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            you are not alone.

Comment

@ S1
              I wanna see it if that's not asking too much.

Comment

Should I paste it here, S1?

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Wonder

Eh, I don't want to spoil the surprise, and it's quite a bit to type up, but if you want, I'll type up what I have. Right now, it's not fully completed, but it's enough to make sense.

It will take some time, but expect it.. eh... soonish.

Actually, Cucoo has it.

@Cucoo

Sure. Spoiler it though.
                  sigpic

Comment

5char

Spoiler:

Ok, I have been playing around with Maxwell's backstory and thought about something interesting. What if he was using the ACO for his own agenda? What if he was one of the Chief Scientists working on the Atlas Project, only unlike all the other scientists, he thought that the technology was being wasted, but after some time, he realized what exactly the Atlas Project had potentially stumbled on to?

You see, the Atlas Project was scratching the surface of digitalization, as well as its reverse. My brother called it Quantum Superposition. What if Maxwell saw the pieces lying in front of him, this great discovery?

He saw that the technology could still be used to its full potential. Why try to advance technology when you could program it, then pull it into the real world? Just imagine a healthkit that can bring people back from the brink of death.

Anyways, when no one was looking, Maxwell placed an experimental device onto the Atlas radio tower, and when they turned up the power, the device took effect, only something went horribly wrong, or horribly right.

Instead of pulling items from the folders, the device ripped entire characters from their games. Of course, Maxwell was not disappointed. This was a setback, but not a complete loss. He now knew that his device could transport more complex objects instead of just items. With this knowledge, humanity no longer had to worry over "energy consumption", "production costs", and "manpower". Why worry when you could simply program and create your own workforce? Every resource imaginable was now limitless. The only thing left to do was to clean up his mistake, wipe out the Characters. Once they were gone, humanity could reap the benefits of their worlds, of his discovery. Maxwell would be immortalized as the man who transformed humanity.

As soon as the opportunity presented itself, Maxwell joined the ACO and gained prestige. Once he gad gained enough clout, he caused a schism within the ACO, polarizing one faction's views. After that, it was easy to split the ACO up into the two factions; WRAITH and PALADIN.

In the end, PALADIN is not just a group of guys wanting to kill all Characters, at least not all of them. PALADIN's secret agenda is to wipe out the characters so that humanity can benefit off what the Characters brought with them.

Comment

I just want to add, my brother was wrong about quantum superposition. Quantum superposition is something entirely different. I was misinformed.

@Cucoo

Thank you. You saved my texting finger.
                      sigpic

Comment

Each time I read something about that arc, I get more eager for it to start..
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I hardly think I'm qualified for this, but I think I could write a lesson plan on how to RP, starting from basic etiquette to character creation.

What do you guys think? Do you think I'm cut out for this?
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

knowing you, sure why not?
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Go for it Wriggle.
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Wriggle

*Points to advice section that SUSTIC is beginning to fill up*

The more the better if you ask me.

Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                you are not alone.

Comment