• Show
Clear All

*flails arms in desperate attempt to not fall off from the chair

IM STILL AWAKE!
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@ S1

That's the thing, she's to be deployed now.
      Part of me thinks that Nemesis currently would not be truly capable of independent thought yet and perhaps doesn't have any form of knowledge of how things are ran in the military. She would literally be a blank slate. Though She'll learn quickly by observation alone. First combat experience might result in her getting damaged.

On the side I'm trying to look through the posts again with Starla and Nemesis to see what I was setting up for their mindset...

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
      Lab - ???

"--llo?"
      Static...the view phased in and out of focus. The sound of a woman's voice came in slightly, in between the crackling sounds of the static.
      " -a- y-- he-- -e?"
      In some of the brief moments that the view came into focus, a room could be seen. In the room seemed to be lab equipment and various electronic devices. A woman with shoulder length hair tied into a pony tail seemed to be looking into something. She blocked most of the view of the room.
      "Ne-i-is? Ca- y-u hea- me?"
      Focusing on the room and the woman slowly became easier as the static lessened.
      "Can yo- hear -e?"

No reaction. The screen froze.

"..."

Starla was of the Ragnarok Stella. She was currently working on a computer with a small camera and microphone array on top of a screen that, a moment before had the image of a girl. Now the screen scattered the image and froze. It had crashed.

"Dammit." She said finally after a moment, rubbing her temples as she leaned back in the chair she was in.
      Starla herself was wearing her usual lab attire, with her brown jacket off of her shoulders and a white dress shirt with blue trim.
      "What's still wrong? Why isn't this working?" She muttered to herself. After a moment of deep thought she stretched, throwing her head back with her arms outstretched. Once she did, she released and let her arms go limp, swinging down like pendulums on either side of the chair, her head still back. "UGH! I can't believe it's taking this long..." She groaned while staring at the ceiling. "The sooner I can get Nemesis done..." She stopped her sentence as she closed her eyes and relaxed, then she finished it in her mind. "The sooner I can figure things out on my own."
      ??? - Lab

"You do realize that you don't have much more time..."
      "I know." Starla responded to the other scientist that had spoken.
      "The military wants a weapon. You said that the Golem will function as such as it is, correct?"
      "Yes...but..."
      "Starla, it's time to give up. You've been at this for days... Give them what they want."
      "Just give them Nemesis? Just as some tool?"
      "How many times have you tried to make a fully self-aware AI?"
      "..."
      "I know you think that having a military grade android that is self-aware would be better than not..."
      "I don't want to make just a tool for destruction..."
      "...I know...but, at this point, you're out of time. Give them what they want. Work on it later."
      "..."
      "Starla?"
      "...Give me a moment...I...I have a plan..."
      "...alright."
      The man obliged with Starla's request and went out of the lab room. Once he had left, Starla turned to a humanoid figure that had semi-transparent parts that looked like the woman that flickered on the display earlier.
      "Alright Nemesis... It's time to wake you up. But...I'm going to put one small little piece of programming into your main code. Hopefully it will work as I intended it to...and hopefully you will become more than 'just a weapon.' I pray... I pray that lives will be spared with this."
      Starla then typed out the last piece of code into the computer and paused for a moment before pressing the enter key on the keyboard.
      "...Nemesis...wake up."

Suddenly the eyes of the android girl opened with the press of the key.
      Originally posted by troublexassassin View Post
      Starla's Laboratory

As the robot girl was awakening for the first time, one of the Ragnarokian Generals decided to pay Starla a visit. A few loud footsteps could be heard before the door to her lab was brutally knocked over. The reinforced steal doors fell like a ton of bricks. A large green moko. The moko had a large buff frame, which was covered in hardened green scales. It was General Stiprumas, who was known for having little to no regard for anything but his own ambition. "Hey doc. Somone broke your door." he said mockingly as he walked uncomfortably close to the Stella female. He bent down so then he could see her eye too eye, he face only inches from her own. His breath smelt of dead animals and posibly humans as well that he had hunted down and eaten. His teeth were sharp like razors. His foul breath was cold on her skin as he spoke. "You know why i'm here. Where is it?"
      Starla's Laboratory

Starla closed her eyes, focusing on controlling her gag reflex caused by the stench of the general's breath. She turned slowly towards the capsule in which Nemesis lies, stock still with eyes unmoving but open.
      "...Right there." She said with a level tone. "The golem is almost done. I just need to run tests on her systems and then she will be ready..."

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by troublexassassin View Post
      Starla's Lab

Stiprumas peered down at the Golem and growled quietly to himself. He held his claw under Starla's chin making it so she couldn't look down or move her head without getting cut. "I'm going down there to get rid of the Infecta abomination. If your Golem isn't down there in 24 hours... You'll be joining me for dinner." With that, the moko turned his back on the woman and left her laboratory.

This is where my lack of actually having any scenarios where Starla has been in this situation (Let alone any situation...) is starting to be an issue for me. The typical way I would tackle this is have her be standing there with her thoughts racing before I would switch focus over to another character. Can't do that convenient trick here... so this is where I'm stuck.
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-02-2014, 06:29 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Well, you could have Starla's thoughts racing, then transition her thoughts over to the action of her activating Nemesis.

For example, "With that unpleasantry in mind, Starla turned her attention to Nemesis."

That's just a basic, rough idea, but that's how I take the character's thoughts and have them act on those thoughts.

Sometimes you have to put yourself in their shoes, think how they think, feel how they feel. When you accomplish that, it becomes easier to have the character react to an unfamiliar situation.

@Wriggle

Sorry for falling asleep, it was 3 or 4 in the morning. -_-;
        Last edited by S121; 12-02-2014, 11:09 PM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

You have no idea how I wish I could achieve that with all of my OCs. The only one where I've reached that level of synchronicity is Aion. Not even Cicero and Nero, whom are supposed to be exaggerated versions of myself, are at the same level as I am with Aion.

For some reason Starla has been a character that... I can't understand her for some reason. And I created her so that's saying something.
          ...Might be because I never developed her origins...
          Kiara clicked when I had that one dream that I had that I used as her origin story...
          Tina clicked when we figured out her origin story...
          Same with Eleos, Cicero, Nero, Nyx, and a handful of others.

...I need to figure out Starla's origins.
          ...and maybe a few other characters...

...gimme a sec. I'm moving this over a thread.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok. I'll be waiting for the post.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

By the gods this is too hilarious.. XD
              Spoiler:
              http://i.imgur.com/24UJlGI.jpg

If you can´t see the image, it is a Gardevoir with a shame card

It says "I searched my own name on the internet despite being told not to.."

Her face.. is too perfect..
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Poor Gardevoir. That's why no Character should ever, EVER Google themselves. XD

To be honest, I still think that would be a hilarious scenario in ATWAG.
                sigpic

Comment

Well, I do have one of the most popular furries and.. oh... oh my..

I just got a great scene involving the fox with the Lucario teasing her about it..

maybe I could use that to confuse Glaive in ATWAG and then such thing could be "accidentally" slip to the others..

oh the fun the Pokémon will have before dying
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

In that case, we need to continue the New York part.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Oh boy, the can of worms that would open up. XD

Thus the Characters learn about the internet. XD

Hey, hey! Maybe that's how you should beat Henrir John. Tell him to look himself up. XD

Don't scar anybody for life with this info. XD
                      sigpic

Comment

I´m sorry, I just had to..
                        Spoiler:
                        Thank you Utsuh for giving me the idea for this, just know that I will either use this or something similar in the story :P
                        Spoiler:

"You know.. I have searched about us on the internet" Nera spoke out of the blue

Renamon raised an eyebrow at that "And what did you found?" she asked, the fox knew they were all from videogames, that was an understatement and she was ok with that, but the mischievous smile coming from the Pokémon was making her fur shiver.

"Oh just some interesting things, they see my kind as a silent and loyal one and that I´m a rival with Mewtwo in a fighting game" The Lucario talked about herself and some other things "While your adventure with the tamers was also shown, I´m impressed with the friendship you got with that human girl"

"Rika was a great friend, I´m sure that she has grown up in the way she wanted" Renamon commented with some proud of her Tamer friend.

"But there was also something kind of.. interesting about you. Looks like you are pretty popular to the humans" Nera said now smirking "In certain aspects" the smirk became lewdly.

The digimon was both confused and embarrassed when she asked "And.. what aspects do you mean?". The Lucario was excited in her mind ("Oh she just asked for it..") she thought having the perfect chance

"Let´s say you are.. "desired", not that I blame the humans, but they exaggerate some parts like this one" she said groping the fox´s chest and quickly jumping back laughing at the embarrassed reaction of her partner. "You can´t just o things like that!" Renamon yelled now flustered to the point of crossing her arms to cover the molested area.

"Well, at least I know I got the privilege for being the only one to be allowed of having you" Nera smiled.

"You mean I´m seeing like that by many? Do I really want to know about it?" The fox asked troubled and actually sick of what the humans made of her

"While there are some sentimental images, there are others that are better for.. private, would you like to know some? asked the Pokémon who then fell to the floor with a punch on the face as the digimon walked forward showing anger that barely hided the blushing ("Worth it") was the though of the smiling Lucario.
                        Last edited by Kristia; 12-03-2014, 02:40 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Good god Kristia, what have I done!?!?!? What madness have I sown!?!? XD

You know what, if this actually becomes a part of ATWAG, I will probably die laughing. I won't be surprised if this becomes it's own "fun" arc where the characters start looking up the music, pictures, and other things from their games. XD
                          sigpic

Comment

RP General Discussion

We gotta do this...
                            Mainly cause I want to have fun with the fact that people have Alvis x Shulk and Shulk x Zanza...

Or the Robin x Robin...

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-03-2014, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Oh I´m ready for some rest from the whole fights, a day with peace, teasing (some love), and actual normal day would be appreciated haha

anyway.. time to hit the comfy pillow.. cya ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

Ohgodthereactions! XD

I can assure you that many of the characters will be traumatized. Now, a word from our resident engineer, Isaac.

"I f**king hate this planet..."

Anyways, I think this will be one of the more... interesting arcs.

You know what? This is what ATWAG also needs, fun arcs, one's that break away from all the action, fighting, and drama!! XD

@Kristia

The post for Cucoo applies to you too. I agree that we need fun and funny arcs.

Anyways, Nighty night.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X