X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah... It'll be hilarious when the Robins find out about "shipping."

Cause they would look at pairings and be looking at what would produce the most powerful children.
    If they saw the Robin (M) x Robin (F)
    I would imagine they would think their children would be really powerful and then awkward glances between them would ensue cause of the question "should we try it?"

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Cucoo

But then you would have the issue of incest/selfcest, and things get a little messy at that point, genetics being one example.

I don't know why, but I feel as if this will be a somewhat chaotic arc. XD
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Oh

Dear

God

We so need an arc that is just all fun. I can think of so many fun and hilarious things to do.

Comment

@Sus

So now we have two classifications for arcs: serious and fun.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm going to be honest. Koishi finding that stuff might be the worse. Think of all the off-putting, horrifying, and downright perverted versions of herself concieved by people. That's enough to scar someone quite badly.
            Last edited by Koishi; 12-03-2014, 08:41 AM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Just a question, how many of us have Borderlands 2?
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

At the moment? I don´t, but played it both forward and backwards with the Siren and Mechromancer (DLCs included)
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Remember Wriggle, you might need to be a little more specific. How many of us has Borderlands 2 for the PC (some of us might have it for say the XBOX 360 or PS3.)

Sorry for sounding like a nitpick there :I

Also for ATWAG I've read through Season I and saw that Mega had a character that I find would be interesting to have in the RP for many different reasons. One that I could continue what Mega had planned with him.

I'll give you a hint:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTD3LhS7TXE
                  Last edited by SUSTIC; 12-03-2014, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Hey guys. About that thing, I can just imagine Otori, the only human, to introduce them to their "Internet counterparts."

Otori on a computer, just derping around.

John walks in.

John: Hey Otori. What're you doing?

Otori: Ah, nothing. Just some research towards the theory of game characters...

Otori has wild idea.

MISSION: SHOW EVERY CHARACTER THEIR INTERNET COUNTERPART.

Otori: Say, John... wanna check something out?

I imagine if an arc like that were to start, that's where it would start XD

Anyways, I'm a bit tight on time, but I will post for whoever today.

Comment

well, that could be a side from the origin of said arc, the Lucario will have her resources to embarrass the digimon :3

anyways, for what I know, you are needed in Infinite Project and ATWAG as well as SUSTIC
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

What am I needed for in Atwag aside from Henir's (of which I'm waiting for Wonder.) In ATWAG I've already posted for most arcs. Including the Russia arc with Elesis, London, and others.

IP I know I'm needed, but waiting for Wonder in that one was well.

Comment

gah! I forgot I could post in Russia

give me some minutes

EDIT: It is done ^^
                          Last edited by Kristia; 12-03-2014, 04:17 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

I am in a happy mood now. A friend's dad told me to try a phone hotspot and my mom's phone has one and I tried it and I have internet again! Oh happy day!

Sent by Tapatalk
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                              Just a question, how many of us have Borderlands 2?
                              I have it. All DLC bar the Headhunter Packs.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I have it on Steam with no DLC. Also I need to be friends with the person in order for me to play without it disconnecting me.

Sent by Tapatalk
                                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                                X