X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy crap, I almost forgot about Corrupture...

Not sure whether to keep it up, renew it or just drop it...

Anyways, sorry I can't post right now, but in other news, I'm going to compile one more hurrah for Paranatural. For those who don't know, Paranatural is an rp I started in which you are either a human or a supernatural/paranormal entity trying to avoid cults of anti-paranaturalists, gangs of paranaturals or members of the CHIMERA project. I'm going to bump it and hopefully get at least one or two more people in.

Comment

@Wonder

I don't think I've heard of Paranatural. Was it one of the RP'S made when I was gone?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Aye.

And before I go, what was going on with John that included me? I get the Volgin thing and will get on that tomorrow.

Comment

@Wonder

Jason from Farcry 3 is with them. They were all rendered unconscious after escaping Organization XIII and are now in an apartment in Tokyo.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

most of the characters in said apartment are unconscious, while Mara just woke up, she already knows it isn´t a dream because of her many injuries
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back.

Posted for you and Sus in EG.
              sigpic

Comment

thank you Utsuh, a post is done too
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Ok. I'll get to it as soon as I'm done posting for IP.
                  sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
                    It's for Kaguya's (Alayosho) guild, Yumehime. I... kinda planted an illusion of grandeur in her mind and she... well... decided to move the guild to FTB server when RTY 2.0 comes in.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

While I'm thinking on it, need to figure out how to tackle Starla & Nemesis in Shinka. I don't really have any particular direction with them but I'm suddenly excited to develop Nemesis as a character... More so than Starla which would be the second time, the first being with Kiara. I keep getting images in my head for Nemesis where she finds someone when she's cut off from Starla's remote observation and she looks down to the individual with the closest an emotionless AI could do for uncertainty and confusion. The fact that she stops and is asking herself what she should do is what could trigger her code to start to evolve... Effectively... She starts learning. I want to see if I can write it out in Shinka just to pitch into the plot at all.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Wriggle

Aw man, I hope I get to help! XD

I don't know why, but I get all giddy when I hear about projects in Minecraft. I can help with gathering materials, or even organizing or guarding people that gather from the wilderness.

After all, what else would you expect from someone that has never been killed by the many mobs of our RTY server.

@Cucoo

Well, they could both always defect to the Shinka group, considering how badly they're treated by their own faction. Considering Starland and Nemesis's roles, they would both meet and work with Jason, as well as possibly Cooper and Brooks.

Besides, the Infecta need a couple more on their side, seeing how everyone chose to RP in Ragnarok.
                        sigpic

Comment

If I recall I think that's what I wanted to set as a form of goal so it could develop them.
                          Starla would be hesitant to defect but at the same time she's curious. She doesn't want Nemesis to be "just a weapon" so I would want to see if there would be points where Nemesis would fight someone, get the upper hand, but before she deals a killing blow, Starla stops her. Then if it ever happens again but comm link to Starla is being jammed or something, Nemesis hesitates due to the way her programming learns. I would want to use the pre-defecting portion of their part to be development on how the two think.

...oh wait... Uhm maybe I did have a direction but just don't know how to get there.

P.S. I'm assuming autocorrect called Starla... Starland.
                          ... It gave me an idea for a joke... Concerning her plot...s.

Comment

@Cucoo

I don't know, maybe "Starland" is her equivalent of "La-La Land". XD

Also, what are her plot..s?

Ok, as for getting from point A to B, what part specifically are you having a hard time with?
                            sigpic

Comment

Well the joke that just formed in my mind is Eleos and Starla are swimming and Starla is floating on her back and Eleos comment "Land Ahoy! There be twin mountains arising from the depths!"

she then proceeds to go after him, which leads to his next comment of "Starland is attacking!"

Anyway, on the main problem... My biggest uncertainty is once Nemesis is at the forest(?) ... I don't know how to proceed from there to achieve any of the things I mentioned.

Comment

@Cucoo

Plot...s? Ohh, I get it now. I thought you meant story plot. XD

I think she would need to come into contact with one of the Infecta. From there, Starland would tell her not to kill him/her.

Perhaps Nemesis is deployed during one of the missions. That would allow for that opportunity, or perhaps she sends Nemesis on an exploration mission, where she then encounters someone.

What are your thoughts?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X