X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

True. It's never wise to simply throw away something that could be of great use.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Too cramped, too uncomfortable TT^TT
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

planes.. not something I`m fond of..

but boats? now those are what makes me shiver
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Yea, that'll piss someone off real quick. XD

For me, it's pretty much the same, only add crying babies, unruly pre-k to elementary school age children, those people that lean their seat into your lap.

@Kristia

Why's that?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Well, at least I met Yukari irl...

...in a sushi

sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

I just don`t feel ok with being cramped in a flying tube

Boats on the other hand scare me more because I have been on one where our friend forgot to check the fuel, the freaking fuel!

we were on the middle of the lake, couldn`t move much with the oars, and then it started raining, then add my pandora box of mind making my imagination go to bad "what ifs", it took all the self control I had to not lose it.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Ahh, I see. Very understandable. It's always bad when one's imagination runs wild and spirals out of control with bad outcomes. You're not alone with that problem.

Oh, I also posted for you in Roxas's House.

@Wriggle

Wait what? 0-0
                sigpic

Comment

And the ghost has made a response that may rock the spartan`s world

Spoiler:

Comment

It's Yukari sushi. What more are there to be said?
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Ok, I'll check in a sec.

@Wriggle

What do you mean "Yukari Sushi"? Is it a drawing, or is that the name of the sushi? I hope it's not that you are hallucinating from bad sushi or something. XD
                      sigpic

Comment

the image is of a sushi named "Tuna Yukari Roll"

I suppose the "Yukari" is the main ingredient in the food

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia and Wriggle

Ohhh, ok. I actually have images turned off so that I use less data, so I didn't see the image.

Yukari being the main ingredient?

No comment from me.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok guys, got good news and bad news.

Good news: I jacked someone's WiFi and is using it on phone to use Tapatalk.

Bad news: Signal is reaaaalllllllyyyy crappy and posts take like 5 minutes to load up and the signal goes in and out.

This doesn't mean I'm back just yet but by this time tomorrow, I hope to be back.

@SUS

Don't mention anything about Little Specter and how awesome she is. I will get on Mumble and blow your headset and speakers up like a mad man.

Sent by Tapatalk
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Welcome back.

I posted for you in Shinka.
                              sigpic

Comment

@S1

I saw and like I said, not completely back.

Sent by Tapatalk
                                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                                X