X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Sorry for the delay)

Well, I usually have this all-purpose nikes.. and nice shoes for dates.. >_>

anyways, If you read my last post, you might understand how weirded out I am

EDIT: SUS, you are needed in Henir´s time and space, TSU if you send someone to Sonya and Kris and idk
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Sus

Welcome back!

@Kristia

Internet being the internet?

Sooooo... what were the stories about?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@Kristia

To be honest without Wonder I have no idea how to continue Henir's Time and Space currently... Please don't say that I should just temporarily take control of Jack to help keep Henir's going. I do not take control of someone else's characters. ESPECIALLY if said character is a OC. I just don't like doing it, and I'm not good at doing it.

TSU I am still trying to decide which NPC to send towards Kris and Sonya...

Comment

@Sus

Oh yea, almost forgot.

After so long, I managed to post in TSU.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

trust me Utsuh that it is a bad idea to tell what they are about

I understand SUS
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

You'd be surprised what I've seen. Sus and everyone on Mumble know what I've seen.

You don't have to show me if you don't want. I have a feeling I already know what it's about. Is it wrong that I find stories like those to be hilarious? XD
              sigpic

Comment

@S121

Posted for TSU and now Cale and Jason will be sharing the same room XD Andrew will also get the same room as Jason soon, but not at this very moment.

Comment

ahh... yeah it would be understandable, still..

I will give you just a bit of one of the longest ones..
                  Spoiler:
                  Schmidt and Foxy under a tree, birds and bees, foxy stuffed in food terms

But in another and rather awesome thing, Avatar Korra just finished and boy it was perfect for fan-service, but as requested by Zekai, I won´t say a thing about it.
                  I will make a eight level spoiler
                  Spoiler:
                  First warning
                  Spoiler:
                  I´m telling you it is a spoiler
                  Spoiler:
                  You still keep going
                  Spoiler:
                  It is on your own risk
                  Spoiler:
                  Are you sure about this?
                  Spoiler:
                  If you haven´t seen the last episode..
                  Spoiler:
                  You were warned..
                  Spoiler:
                  It is possibly canon.. <3
                  http://i.imgur.com/iymyjmf.jpg

Spoiler:

Comment

@Sus

Wait, who's Cole again? I don't think I was here when he was introduced.

@Kristia

I wonder what inspires some people to make stories like that. I think they do it just for sh*ts and giggles.
                    Last edited by S121; 12-20-2014, 05:22 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Cale* You know... perverted, cocky (hehehe...), yet also pretty nice Wind Mage?

Comment

@Sus

Oh right. Sorry for forgetting.

@Kristia

Check my previous post.
                        sigpic

Comment

you two are pssibly right, but hey, there is always something good hidden between the bad, weird and so on stuff, but I won´t search in that game

Also, I will erase that image so Zekai doesn´t murders me

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I hate to admit it, but I usually search up weird and rediculous stories when I'm bored. I then share them with everyone in the RP chat in Mumble. XD

There was this one with Reimu, Marisa, G.I. Joe, and Shrek where they had to save.. I can't remember, but it was funny. Let's just say that it's kind of inappropriate.
                            sigpic

Comment

Too late Kristy, I've seen them.

Sent by Tapatalk
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

YOU WERE WARNED!!

*Hides*

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X