• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

Ahh, ok.

@Cucoo

That's a good question.

To be honest, I put off making any missions for you because you told me you didn't want any missions. Of course, I could either fit your characters into other people's missions and make a couple alterations, and use Reaper as a means to kill them off. If I did the first option, I would need a little bit of time. The second option would be good too, especially if I have no room for all the characters. I might use both options...

What do you think?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Ugh, I absolutely hate plane rides.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

RP General Discussion

@s1
        Oh right
        Second option might be best considering the larger majority of my characters are more for a support role (with the exceptions of Link and Kenway) in their own games.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Wriggle

Plane rides? What are your reasons?

Trust me, I have my own reasons as well. -_-;

@Cucoo

Ok. That will also sort of underscore why Reaper is bad as well. After all, how is someone like him supposed to be scary if he doesn't kill anyone?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Aye. my characters take the fall to develop him, we both win.
            I like this plan.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok then. I'll start planning soon. Is there anything you want to add, maybe an idea or two?
              sigpic

Comment

Right now, nothing in particular. The Monados will be interesting to deal with...
                Though I think dealing with Alvis, Klaus, Meyneth, and Shulk accordingly will make it work out simple enough.

Comment

@Cucoo

Hmm...

Could you explain? I don't quite follow on the last two sentences in your post.
                  sigpic

Comment

Aye, just thinking aloud cause the most powerful things in my roster are the Monados which would be interesting to deal with. Though I think the simplest solution is to take care of the characters tied to them.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ohhh, that's what you mean. Ok. In that case, yes, I understand.

Reaper would need to do some research on them, especially Alvis if he is to kill him. How does one kill such a mysterious reality warper?

As for the others, I can't remember the strategy one would use to fight a Monaco wielder. Did we ever talk about that? I think it was a "death by a thousand cuts" strategy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Alvis will be tricky cause... Honestly... He's more plot device than anything. I think he would be lowest priority due to his... Neutrality.

For the Monado wielders, thats easy in a sense.
                        Stun/ incapacitate them. Then kill. If they can't use the Monado, then they're easy to dispose of. Shulk for instance: His visions typically kick in on lethal attacks to him or others. When it happens vary but for simplicity it normally happens moments before the fatal strike. There was a time he was stunned and incapable of doing anything about a Vision.

Separate Monado from wielder.

Comment

Shall we break his fingers, then?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Maybe
                            Though Shulk still has "Light Heal" which I don't know what it could do.
                            I think tie em up and or knock him unconscious will do.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok, so now we have ways to deal with them. As for Alvis, I was thinking he would be last. Killing, or even having a hope of fighting someone like that would take a lot of preparation. Reaper is very intelligent, but he's still only human.

I might even just leave him alone. It's up to you whether or not Reaper targets Alvis.

What are your thoughts?
                              sigpic

Comment

Almost pains me how simple it is...
                                But yea... Alvis... Let's not deal with him for now. We could use him to throw in some twists if desired.

Comment

Working...
                                X