X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SUS

I said SHUT UP ABOUT ELSWORD on Mumble!!!!!! I'm pissed that I can't play it right now and I don't want to hear it, AT ALL right now.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Okay then fine. Jeez you still don't have to be so mean about it :/

Comment

hm.. how to say this..

some of you may or may not have seen the avatar series, but I´m going to say one thing WITHOUT spoiling anything

but just in case I will hide it
        Spoiler:
        It gave such a high dose of fan-service that utterly destroyed many fanfiction stories :P

you were warned
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I haven't seen the 2 new episodes yet! DONT SPOIL IT!

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

that is why I won´t say anything Zekai, don´t worry
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I have 21 episodes of shows to watch tomorrow and Korra is 2 of them.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

ok, jus-

I will preferably shut up, knowing myself I will spill the beans

Spoiler:

Comment

I know how you feel, I do that with Pokémon games.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Um.. how can you spoil pokemon games?

For what I know it is the same formula in the core series

You get a starter of water, fire and grass
                    Fight your rival and first gym leadder
                    Learn about the evil group of the region
                    Learn about the legendary poster Pokémon
                    Keep getting badges
                    Fight more of the evil group and understand the region´s situation
                    More badges and sidequests
                    Beat the boss of the evil group
                    Beat the elite four, Champion and Rival
                    End Credits
                    Bonus material of the game

That is what I think the core games have

Spoiler:

Comment

Telling this that are new to the games and etc.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Ok.. I know that the internet is a strange place (almost 60% of it is NSFW) and has stuff that would scar us for life (creepypasta, goa*%e, etc..) *shivers*

And fanfiction isn´t safe from the odd and weird things, but today as I checked the games section of the webpage, something I both like and regret from time to time, I stumbled on a certain game.. Five nights at Freddy´s..

But oh there aren´t just a few, there are 1.3 thousand stories, some that even reach 80-100 thousand words.

Trust me that what I saw creeped me out, mostly the longest ones just by the synopsis they had.

Spoiler:

Comment

Ok, I'm back from work.

Is anyone still alive?
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

well, I see myself moving from my mirror.. so I think I´m alive

how are you?

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Good.. for the most part. These boots are NOT made for walking. XD

Really, they're more like dressy shoes and have hard soles, not meant for walking for extended periods of time.

Of course other than that, everything went well.

What about you?
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

GAH I FELL ASLEEP AT KEYBOARD!!! What I miss!?

Comment

Working...
                                X