X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

indeed
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Sorry for not being active guys. Just been playing aTF2 (so want to bring in the Pyro into ATWAG, but there are two questions regarding him that I have. Should I really bring him in? If I do where should I even bring him to?)

Also things have been rather hectic for me since it is nearing Christmas.

Comment

about Pyro, he/she is rather.. too random, he/she would need to be close to someone who understands him/her, so Soldier and Demoman are the best choice
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Good point. Having Pyro in say... Manhattan could raise some... interesting situations as well.

Also I don't think even the Demo and Pyro understand him all too well either XD. At least they know the Pyro more than others would on a personal level (just wouldn't know what he... you know... thinks.)

Comment

I don't think Pyro would work that well in the RP, honestly. Talking is a quite important thing, and if no-one can understand you, problems arise. That and the fact that it is assuredly insane and has powerful homicidal tendancies would mostly likely get him killed, even if unintentionally.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

You do have a point there...

Talking be a bit of an important thing in the RP...

Comment

well.. today something interesting happened, I somehow managed to hide the Christmas gifts from my girlfriend

It was actually something that happened in seconds, she has a key for my apartment, which is small.

So here I was on the floor packaging the gifts and suddenly she opens the door, instinctively I covered them with the pile of clean clothes I had close to it. Then, to my horror, she notices a shirt of hers and picks it.. showing her gift..

This was me at that moment
                http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ByL877l9uE...jrkko1_500.gif

She didn´t see it and boy it was hard to take the clothes with the gifts hidden between them

internally I was like this.

Spoiler:

Comment

Lol! I never have to go through that. When we wrap up gifts at my place, we close our bedroom doors and block them.

Sent by Tapatalk
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

That is a risk when it comes to that woman, she is random from time to time, ugh who am I kidding?

Think of Nera, but with a hint of Mara from ATWAG >_<

Spoiler:

Comment

I don't know who you are kidding. Yourself maybe? As long as she didn't see them then you're good right?

Sent by Tapatalk
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

yeah, now they are wrapped up and 100% hidden.

Spoiler:

Comment

Well that's good then. I won't be getting anything this year, sadly but I blame mom's job on false firing.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

at least the family is gathered, that is what matters, right?

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah, just me and mom, whoo -spins finger in air-

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

it is better than nothing Zekai, a dinner with someone you love is perfect, being with the ones you love is what makes those great memories.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X