X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not much. It's been quieter up in my head, but that's okay. Do you know where I can put up a quick post?

Comment

Nope, I have no idea.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

... well, see ya.

Comment

it is cold here haha (-2 celsius)

well, the ranch is of Rebeca´s uncle, her blood family isn´t that big, but the spiritual ones (childhood friends all the way to the present) make up for it, so here I am in the first "family" reunion, trust me that the first hour I felt like a deer about to be hunted because this girl sleeping at my side is the smallest of the family by at least 5 years. So they are really protective of her and wouldn´t hesitate to deal with me if I hurt her.

But they are nice folks and opened up with time, anyways I see I´m not needed to post so I shall take my leave for tonight, tomorrow I´m going fishing and get groceries

see ya ^^
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@everyone

And my silence is over. I'm back and ready to continue. What did I miss?
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@S121

Not much. Remember things to get almost dead silent around the Holidays. Especially when said holiday is Christmas, and real soon New Year's Eve.

Comment

@S1 (For when you get on)

Welcome Back. As SUS said, nothing since it's holiday week. I think I have one in Shinka for you though.

Sent by Tapatalk
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Ok, I'll get to it as soon as I am able.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

*sniffles

I hate diseases. Screw you Yamame for giving me sickness.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

At least you wasnt puking all xmas like me.

Sent by Tapatalk
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Okay guys. I really didn't want to do much today (had a rather stressful day, and feeling really freaking annoyed right now), but I had edited my last post in ATWAG to have something for the other arcs that I'm in.

Comment

@SUS

Oh? You think you're stressed and annoyed? I had to deal with cops and f***ing family b**lsh*t. I am soooooo f***king pissed right now it's unreal.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

I never once said that I was stressed and pissed off. I just said I was stressed dude. I may not have had a hard fucking day like you, but I still have had a relatively stressful day myself. Maybe not as stressful as your day, or other days I've had, but I just felt like informing everyone that I just am not feeling the greatest right now and also had updated my last post in the RP. Also you don't even know how annoyed or stressed I was in the first place Zekai. For anyone's information I could have also been dealing with similarly stressful stuff (thankfully I haven't. Also don't forget that some people also have rather difficult time dealing with freaking stress. Some just can't handle it as much as others.) Anyways I'm sorry if I am treating like you are attacking me or responding harshly to me. I know you are not. I'm just annoyed right now and dealing with stupid Florida heat. Other people can be stressed, annoyed, and pissed off and inform others okay? Next time I make post in the RP General I will only be posting if I need to reply to someone, or just inform people if I had edited a post in an RP.

You know I'm just done for the night. Dealing with some stress and minor annoyances along with goddamn heat due to the fact that the AC in my apartment went out is just making me really f***ing irritable. I'm just going to get off the forums for a while, if not the night. Right now my freaking chest and left arm is beginning to cramp a little. I just need to go lay down and rest. I'm afraid if I do anything else that could possibly make me feel any more stressed (even the slightest) tonight I might just end up in the emergency room. Good bye for now.

Comment

Well.. looks like things need to cool down for some time

take a rest guys, we can deal with the forum later

cya tomorrow
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Okay I took some medicine and my chest is feeling a relatively better and all. I'm sorry for acting so harshly in my last post. I will go ahead and remove it so no further... incidents occur. I'm terribly sorry Zekai for attacking you. I just have had a rather stressful day, not going to say more, and even though it wasn't as bad as your day I tend to over-react... which is what I did. I kinda just sorta snapped at that moment... which I am sorry about.

Still going to take a small break from the forums for now. Going to go watch some TV.
                                Last edited by SUSTIC; 12-28-2014, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X