X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

I'm doing good. Just got back from work, and my ankles hurt from the miles I have walked today.

How about you? What are you reading?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@Katrix

Oh right, forgot to say this.

You are needed in ATWAG.
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

So how is everyone today? I guess I'm back to "normal" mode.

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

enjoying the rain, Im hearing it falling on the window and relaxing
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Sounds better than what I've been though today.

Sent by Tapatalk
            Last edited by Zekai; 12-30-2014, 08:18 PM.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
              @Mima

Man, the sound of the train hitting the van must have been deafening. How loud was it? 0-0
              The sound is bet described as sort of a mix of crushing metal and slapping something with a fish, both being very loud.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

ok, i just added the other places in ATWAG
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

S121 your inbox is full. Tried to send you a PM, but unable to due to your full inbox...

Comment

FIRST POST OF THE YEAR!!!

Happy New Year RPers!! Let's have another GREAT year of RPing!!

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai

Yep, and let us continue to remain together and help each other grow not only as RPers, but as people as well.

@Mima

Man, what happened after? How did they get rid of the truck?
                      sigpic

Comment

For the first post for 2015 for me, I would just like to say a few things.

MASTAH!
                        APRENTICE!
                        HARTBORN!
                        SEVENTH SEKRR!
                        WARRIORR!
                        DISCIPLR!
                        IN ME
                        THE WISH MASTER!

I'm still struggling with my affliction, but I swear I will find my way around this trap of Yamame's. Until then...

BORDERLANDS RP.
                        Expect a nice little progress in the near future.

This has been Wriggle on sickbed.

Ciao ^^

sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I hope you feel better soon.

@Katrix

We might need you to post in ATWAG.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post

@Mima

Man, what happened after? How did they get rid of the truck?
                            Well, the parts that were still at the tracks were smaller, except for the front. That had wheels intact, pretty easy to move from what I saw. As for the midsection, I dunno. Again, it was smashed by a train, and considering how long it takes a train to stop, who knows?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

The truck was probably spread over the distance of an entire mile. After all, if it was a freight train, then the train wouldn't be able to come to a full stop for a long distance.

Also, I posted for you in EG (Nevaaras).
                              sigpic

Comment

SUSTIC! ARE YOU ON?! I HAVE THE NIGHT, LET'S GET TO THE BATTLE IN INFINITY PROJECT!

Comment

Working...
                                X