X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back from wherever. I'll get to whatever in a moment.

Heh, I guess I'm not the only one with some sh!tty luck right now. Don't know whether to be comforted or feel bad for being comforted by that fact.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

you can let it out, at the moment I got full internet and can hear your situation
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

One sec, I gotta hand over the phone for a sec...
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

so far this has been a calm holiday
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

True, at least from my end. It's just the daily grind for me.
            sigpic

Comment

if the ones you care for are in good health and can enjoy a good time with each other, then it is a good day

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Heh, "good" is subjective when your day could be labeled as a "misadventure" where even your family doesn't pull any punches. :'D
                sigpic

Comment

oh trust me I have seen and been in many misadventures

a short one, a cake delivery guy tripped and the cake fell on my head :P

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I can do ya one better. I STILL can't decide if it's genuinely funny, or if it causes me hysteria. XD

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post60668
                    sigpic

Comment

Eh, i've seen worse.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

oh human nature.. we all have those moments

I remember one time that I laughed because of stress, it was because of an a?#hole at work who kept going that X sheet was wrong, so I checked it and found the problem, someone clicked space in the excel cell making the whole thing wrong, so no biggie. Then not even 5 minutes, the same guy ask for help, so I go back and see that the page was gone, which was something odd, I asked him what happened and he said he tried to "fix" the sheet, but ended up screwing things more, then came up with this lie that the computer malfunctioned. I knew he accidentally erased the sheet.

Later on I was preparing for lunch and a coworker asked me about the dumb guy, I answered that he went outside for something to eat, so my friend and I ate together, suddenly a chair is at my side and the "fixing" guy starts talking about how he will enjoy this job and bla bla, my friend knew things would get bad so he made something up soo we could go away. It worked for an hour until my boss asked for me.

Looks like the idiot was a friend of one of my bossī relatives and needed a job, but he asked me about how he acted, I just said the truth that he was overconfident and disturbing in my opinion. We gave the boy the benefit of the doubt, something I would love to take back. in three days, he screwed up things and disturbed other workers, but for some reason I was like a magnet of him.

To make things even "better", he started following me outside of work, it wasnīt something bad since many of us took the bus/metro/whatever to go around the city, but this guy wanted to be my "friend", I donīt know how he knew I was still studying and asked me how I managed to be in the job while other workers were almost at middle age, I just said I had an agreement of part time job with my boss while I studied and when I finished school, I would be able to work with him. I knew he was thinking I kissed my way way to get the job, but he at least had the decency to respect my answer

Then came the moment he saw me with my girlfriend while I had a lunch, that is when things got sour. He flabbergasted at the sight and suddenly avoided me, at first I thought it was a blessing, but oh no, the brute came up with the idea to romance me, he seriously thought I could fall for him so, and I freaking cite "No cayera en esos vicios y pudiera ver lo que es en verdad enamorarce" (Wouldnīt fall in those vices/sins and could see what was trully falling in love)

I just started laughing, to the point of making everyone hearing it, I was stressed, the summer heat was horrible, and I had to deal with this idiot for too long, I then got serious and pointed out he wouldnīt be able to make me do something like that, when Iīm at work, I put the personal stuff on another side unless it was soemthing like lunch time where only some knew I had someone coming to eat with me from time to time, and so on pushing him to a wall until all my stress was free, luckily I dinīt got physical or bad in verbal terms.

I didnīt see him again, but that week and half was the most stressful one at work

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Well, I suppose I have been lucky enough not to get stalked.

I don't really know what I would do in that situation. I hate to admit it, but I would probably try to scare the person away.

I guess some people get caught by the large things, while others get "Zerg-rushed" by the little things.

@Mima

How so?

Let's hear it. We're all sharing after all.

@Katrix

Your turn to post in ATWAG.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                            @Kristia

I can do ya one better. I STILL can't decide if it's genuinely funny, or if it causes me hysteria. XD

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post60668
                            Sorry if I'm coming off as a bit of an a**hole... but that is more funny to me than anything else.

On the topic I've had my fair share of incredibly stressful days/weeks, but at the moment I can't think of anything.

Comment

@Sus

Yea... I had a feeling it was that when I read over it again.
                              sigpic

Comment

to be honest.. it could be perfect for a comedy scene..

We humans enjoy the misfortune of others

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X