X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay I'm done for now. I'm sorry Wonder but I just am. Got fed up with some crap IRL and just need to take a break for a while to cool down (in general my day has been tiring. Had to clean the entire house, had to uninstall an old washing machine, and put in a new one, had to re-arrange a room, and just now I had my friend repeatedly call me for stupid things, then after I told him to stop he continues to text me. I just told him to leave me alone.)

I need to play some TF2 to relieve some stress T-T

Comment

It's alright, mate. Take your time. In any case, it was a good session.

Comment

KA CHING I KNOW WHAT TO POST IN TSU!!!

But it requires some assistance... like... probably Kris or Sonya getting their room keys, then making their way to their dorm. Of which they will meet a certain butler NPC of mine on their way to the dorm.

Comment

I'm back. Anyone still conscious?
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I am. Just busy making Titanium scream like a girl on Mumble by beating him in TF2.

His rage feeds me.

Comment

@Sus

I don't know why, but that last thing you said scares me a little.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Well it's not my fault that every time I end his killstreak/domination against me that he RAGES and begins screaming.

For crying out loud he would go Demoknight, kill me multiple times, then I switch to a DIFFERENT class and completely shut his domination/killstreak down. Of which he would actually freak out. Whether it is him genuinely freaking out or just faking it, it's still satisfying.

(FYI: Demoknight is a Demoman loadout with Eyelander melee weapon and shield. Shield grants resistances and the ability to charge forward at a high speed, and if you can time it right any attacks with melee while charging will mini-crit to full on crit depending on how good you are with timing. Eyelander being a sword that with each kill with it the Demoman gains a "head" [from decapitating an opponent], and each head he collects he is granted more movement speed and higher max health until he is killed so rage after getting killed with say 3-4 "heads" is understandable.)

Comment

Sorry to double post, but S1 your private messages are full again T3T

Comment

@Sus

Fixed.

Also, you are needed in IP.
                    sigpic

Comment

@S121

Okay I'll try and get to it. Just got back from a painful walk around the neighborhood TT-TT

Comment

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
                        I am. Just busy making Titanium scream like a girl on Mumble by beating him in TF2.

His rage feeds me.
                        And your screams of mercy please me.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Of course they do Master... of course they do... ;-;

Comment

Our Mumble community scares even me.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@everyone

Back from work. Anyone still awake?

@Wriggle

Why's that?
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm sure the reason is obvious.

Also, bad news.

I might've been able to get out of my hospital earlier, if not for my lungs worsening more than ever. I might actually have to take an extended break in this hospital. Good news is that that means the hospital price would be covered then, but it still sucks not having access to the desktop and therefore not being able to play Elsword, League, and Minecraft and all that stuff.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X