Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

Figured as much.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@S1 and Kristia

I now want to see that either happen in TSU when Jason tries to cook breakfast for his roommates (just because he is in a good mood that morning), then ending with the biggest sh*tstorm the staff of TSU have ever seen.

That or in ATWAG when John tries to cook for Yukari and maybe some other guest.

I also might have known the reason for as to why the oil burst into flames when you put the hashbrowns in the skillet with oil. If I recall oil (cooking oil) when heated does not mix well with water... Have you ever tried one of those large deep fryers for Turkey's around the Holiday? Yeah well when you use one of those always make sure the turkey itself is thawed. The second a frozen turkey (or anything frozen) enters the intensely hot oil, something in the oil reacts violently and causes a pillar of fiery death to erupt from the fryer. It also depends on the amount of water in it... So the frozen Hash Browns must have thawed quickly, mixed with the hot oil, and quickly created fire.

Well either that, or some god decided to say "f*ck you, you deserve some fucking divine punishment" and fucked your day up.

That's my guess.
      Last edited by SUSTIC; 12-29-2014, 01:47 PM.

Comment

@Sus

That would probably happen with John. He's not a very good cook.

The first reason makes sense now that I think about it, but the second is funnier, so let's go with that one. ;p
        Last edited by S121; 12-29-2014, 02:07 PM.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

So, it has been confirmed that I have pneumonia. I have to go through several days of antibiotics treatment which is probably going to cost me a lot of money.

RIP my wallet TTwTT
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post

@Mima

How so?

Let's hear it. We're all sharing after all.
            If you really want to hear it, fine. It isn't the longest story, but it was strange and almost resulted in the death of a quite stubborn man.

A while back, about two, three years ago, I went on a sort of pseudo-vacation thing to Tennessee, to see my other grandparents (my dad's family). They lived in a somewhat small town, had railroad zig-zagging through it. Not many stores, just one Walmart or whatever, but that's beside the point. My grandparent's house was situated right next to one of the railroads. What happened one day was that passing through to get to the big store to resupply was a pretty large delivery van, filled with Tastycakes, Twinkies, all that stuff.

Broke down right on the railroad. Guy driving tried to fix it, and there was a train coming. Bad situation, really. Thankfully he gave up before he got ran over, but the van? Not so lucky. The aftermath looked like some fat kid who just ate a bunch of sweets exploded. Cream and other filling all over the ground, on some of the houses too (including my grandparents), it was quite the mess. Apparently the train's front was also covered, they had to stop somewhat uddenly because of it to clean up all the cream covering the driver's window.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I'm a bit better than yesterday but still pissed, well aggitated at least.

I can't do anything for the RPs I'm in, FT and IS are dead, TSU and EG I'm waiting on SUS, ATWAG is standby with Alkaid. I haven't finished IP app yet. Waiting on S1 in Shinka.

Sent by Tapatalk
              Last edited by Zekai; 12-29-2014, 06:06 PM.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

expect slowness zekai, you will get used to it

Also, what about the borderlands RP? I can guess Wriggle will be on healing process thus getting short, if not no time for the forum, just curious

And finally I'm back in civilization.. with low internet XP
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm not a part of it so don't have to worry about it, now granted I did see a possible weapon type to use but not making an OC for it right now.

Sent by Tapatalk
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

People... heeeelp... I can't think of a good intro post for TSU with my characters... I want to try and RP more, and as such I feel like if I had another RP that I was currently RPing in I would have more incentive to RP in general... I can't think of anything, not even something simple... please... someone help. I just am about to give up on it...

Comment

I wish I could help but I need to think of an intro post for an OC and I can't think of one. Sorry Serene.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
                        If you really want to hear it, fine. It isn't the longest story, but it was strange and almost resulted in the death of a quite stubborn man.

A while back, about two, three years ago, I went on a sort of pseudo-vacation thing to Tennessee, to see my other grandparents (my dad's family). They lived in a somewhat small town, had railroad zig-zagging through it. Not many stores, just one Walmart or whatever, but that's beside the point. My grandparent's house was situated right next to one of the railroads. What happened one day was that passing through to get to the big store to resupply was a pretty large delivery van, filled with Tastycakes, Twinkies, all that stuff.

Broke down right on the railroad. Guy driving tried to fix it, and there was a train coming. Bad situation, really. Thankfully he gave up before he got ran over, but the van? Not so lucky. The aftermath looked like some fat kid who just ate a bunch of sweets exploded. Cream and other filling all over the ground, on some of the houses too (including my grandparents), it was quite the mess. Apparently the train's front was also covered, they had to stop somewhat uddenly because of it to clean up all the cream covering the driver's window.
                        Okay 2 things...

I had also went on a short vacation to Tennesee 2-3 years ago. Loved it at first, but got bored quickly... nice quiet place though depending on the town.

I also feel REALLY bad for the driver of the van. You said it on Mumble, in the fact that you feel bad for the guy when he had to probably tell his boss what happened, and I entirely agree with that fact. Yet at the same time I can't help but chuckle...

Comment

Serene, you can make a simple post of your character suddenly needing to tie his/her shoes or finding something interesting around him/her like a painting, the sky, anything
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@kristia
                            Didn't know how to make your characters to head to the north passage faster, so I threw a mus at Bryn's head.
                            See the project thread for better description.
                            Mus are capable of many things. None of which are logical for a creature that size (about the size of a small melon and extremely soft and rubbery)

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey guys. Sorry for not saying hi sooner. I'm playing Halo at the moment.

@Mima

Man, the sound of the train hitting the van must have been deafening. How loud was it? 0-0
                              sigpic

Comment

hi utsuh, how are you doing? I´m reading at 3:55 am

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X