X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

honestly? I don't know who is needed where
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Same here. LIST TIME!!

TSU - Zero, Amata and Raylin are in Zero's room. Sonya is standby I guess.

ATWAG - Haseo is asleep and Alkaid is standby.

IP - App not finished yet but almost done.

Shinka - Zero is going down a secret passage.

EG - Reiya is standby.

Sent by Tapatalk
      Last edited by Zekai; 01-06-2015, 12:45 AM.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Originally posted by Zekai View Post

Shinka - Zero is going down a secret hole.
        I can't help it but chuckle when I read that... Hope he has sufficient protection...

EDIT: Sorry for AWFUL joke... I just couldn't help it. I will in the future try not to make such a dirty joke.
        Last edited by SUSTIC; 01-06-2015, 12:37 AM.

Comment

LMAO!!! THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT!!

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Sus

Only you, Sus. Only you. XD
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Sorry but when I hear "<Insert name here> entering <insert some name here> hole I end up chuckling inside. I just couldn't hold myself back.

Comment

Says the one who has entered a secret hole a few times.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Sustic

I can't help but think of this, mainly because of me playing Halo at the moment, but "Cortana entering John?" (You know, because she's an AI that can be inserted into his helmet/head?)

Have fun with that thought.
                  Last edited by S121; 01-06-2015, 12:49 AM.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@Zekai

I declare this...

No comment.

@S121

... Hope she has sufficient malware, spyware, and virus protection... (sorry... just had to do it.)

Comment

@Sustic

You know what? That should be a new game. Just say one person's name, "entering", and then a second person's name. See how fxxked up and inappropriate things would get. XD
                      sigpic

Comment

I should make that a thread in the spambox section... but I'm afraid it would get too dirty... lol...

You know I might actually have one of my characters in either EG if Cortana has the proper virus protection when she enters John's head, only to see their reaction in the RP.

Comment

you boys and your dick jokes.. pfft XD
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Tis what is going to happen when you leave 3-4 guys alone... dick jokes everywhere.

Comment

@Kristia

They started it though, not me and I know I worded that list wrong and I edited it.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

It´s fine, besides.. now there is a controversy with Cortana "Entering" John, poor Johnny

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X