X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Zekai

I still find "Secret passage" to be... no... you know what? I'm going to refrain myself this time.

Spoiler:

Still find that as dirty as secret hole.

Comment

@Kristia

Cortana to John: " 'Yank' me." -Cortana; Halo:CE

I also believe there's a case where she tells John to "pull" her (the chip) in Halo 4.

Game is now ruined for me. I'll never see it the same way again.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

and so innuendos and double senses shall break people´s minds and dreams
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Lol, now Halo is ruined for me too.

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Kristia

Yep. Just your average day in General Discussion. XD

@Zekai

Just be glad The Gravemind speaks in poem instead of innuendo and double entrades.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

At least this isn't as weird as my teams meeting last week.

Sent by Tapatalk
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

What happened?
                sigpic

Comment

Talk about breast and feeling them, how many times we got laid and other random s**t like that while talking about formations for games.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai

And what game were they supposed to be talking about?

@Sus

I think you forgot to post for me in TSU.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm on a Qudditch team so we were talking about upcoming games.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Well, sometimes we people focus on things that have good.. assets, just saying Zekai
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

What was even more funnier is that one of the female members was there and was going into the talk and everyone (but me) started to draw naked headless females for some reason.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@S121

No I didn't forget. Just need to think of a post for TSU...

Anyways here is a random video for those who can still watch videos (sorry S1...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1qeDWZyfDc

Comment

then she knows what she is dealing with :P, and you know what, we are just making the same thing right now

Spoiler:

Comment

@Zekai and Kristia

Just so we're all clear and so they there's no confusion, I blame Sustic for this conversation. XD

@Sustic

Aww. Can you describe the video to me?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X