X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121

It's just a parody of a scene from the Experitation Date promo video for TF2 in which the Engineer and Medic informs everyone else that they are most likely filled with tumors and will die (in the official video it's revealed to be "self aware beauty marks"), and the Spy then asks how long they have to live. Of which the Medic steps up, says...

"Well let's see..." then IMMEDIATELY falls face first onto the ground (in a comedic style) dead. Cue everyone freaking out.

Comment

The dirty part of my mind didn't know how to contribute to the conversation.
      ...that's amazing.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@S1

I know that SUS is to blame for it.

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Cucoo

There's a first time for everything.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Surprise, guys! It's been 30 minutes since I haven't had a super coughing seizure! (That's my term for not being able to do anything cuz you're coughing for a straight minute)

I think I'm dying ;w;

[EDIT]
            @Kristia
            What's the time in AtWaG Japan? (Not Myouren Temple one since that one's temporarily in a different time)
            Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 01-06-2015, 02:45 AM.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

You're not dying, you're just sick. Before you know it, you'll be back at home in perfect condition. ;p

Also, I believe it's somewhere around 11 PM in Japan.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Japan is 14 hours ahead of where I am at so it's 3:54 pm in Japan right now.

Sent by Tapatalk
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

utsuh is right for what I know, also Wriggle, try drinking warm water, it might help
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I miss being able to play games on computer. Flan must be worried sick ;w;

If it's around 11 PM in Japan, then it's around 9 AM in New York...

How would Gaige like some late breakfast? ;w;
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

It just became 2 am in Michigan so it's 4 pm in Japan, you people need to learn your timezones.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

I'm not calculating what time it is in Japan right now. I'm calculating what time it will be in New York when it's a certain time in Japan.

You need to shut the fuck up and read the atmosphere, you piece of shit.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

um.. zekai, we are meaning ATWAG´s time

and sure Wriggle, write the post

And wriggle just got pissed off
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Talking to people like that is unacceptable. I get that you're sick, but that does not alter your judgement or remove your ability to think before you act. He was mistaken, and all you had to do was tell him what we meant. There was no reason to go nuts.

I would highly recommend that you delete that part of your post.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                              Also, I believe it's somewhere around 11 PM in Japan.
                              Nothing about ATWAG was mentioned so I asumed that it was real life.

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                              You need to shut the fuck up and read the atmosphere, you piece of shit.
                              This is completely uncalled for and it doesn't matter if you're sick or not.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

I clearly asked her for AtWaG time. Maybe you should read.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X