Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if there is no Ran or Yuugi, then I will be mad *pouts*

but I´m sure it will be an awesome game
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

So you REALLY like the idea.

I really hope it's successful. I have not really played any of the fangames, but I would make an exception for this one.

@Zekai

Heck yea. I imagine that she would be an agility type fighter, relying on quick dashes and hit-and-run tactics when up close.

@Kristia

Ahh nice.

As for Ran, I would like to see her. I just hope that she doesn't flip as much as the did in TH7. XD

I think Yuugi would be a good character. She probably wouldn't be all that fast, but I think her strength would make up for it. The term "mighty glacier" comes to mind.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@Kristia
        5 dollars... :^)
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

I don´t have the money wriggle ><, stupid bills and groceries, sometimes food could be optional..

if Yuugi is added, she would be like bowser or Donkey Kong, a brawler type relying on raw strength. And Ran, I´m putting her more like someone like Zelda or Palutena as spellcaster.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@S1

I can see Youmu's final smash be a cherry blossum storm with many quick weak slashes ending with a powerful final slash.

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Well, they said that there would be spellcards, so who knows?

@Sus

You are needed in Cali in ATWAG, as well as Prometheus Labs with Chung.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm bored, and though some people on Mumble saw this, here's some quick Koishi doodles.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

HELP
                  I HAVE FOUND NIGHTMARE FUEL IN THE FORM OF XENOBLADE MIXED WITH SPACE JAM

I DID NOT NEED THE CONCEPT OF A SPIDER MECHON WITH MICHAEL JORDANS FACE ON IT THAT WAS ABOUT TO EAT A PERSON

and I found this because I discovered Texts from Xenoblade.
                  Spoiler:

Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-09-2015, 11:18 PM.

Comment

That is not a nightmare fuel, my friend.

That is the hope and dream of humanity.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

I would post but light headed as hell right now (thank auto correct for spelling). Post later. night.

Sent by Tapatalk
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

well Cucoo, I got you a more mind damaging one...
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C33rduF6FWo

or can your mind endure the slam melee megamix?
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXNzGOdGwKg

Last edited by Kristia; 01-10-2015, 02:40 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

You cannot grasp the true power of the SLAM!

Comment

blargh, congrats on 1337 pages :^)
                            My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
                            Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Oh holy crap I just noticed we are on page 1337.

Comment

We have been blessed by the Tenko god.

Perform the dance.

Any dance will do.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X