X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RP General Discussion

Considering Fusion and Zero Mission were of the GBA and were made 2 years apart kinda shows the sudden change.
    But here's the kicker: Prime 1 was released before Fusion. I'll blame 3D modeling for appearance difference between the Primes, but (basing everything by hairstyle) It doesn't resemble Fusion appearance all that much. Fusion just seems like a strange outlier...
    But the funny thing is... To me it looks more fitting of Samus as it looks the part of a tough bounty hunter that is beautiful rather than the current that seems to focus those points in the opposite order.

EDIT
    Correction...
    Prime Hunters looks similar to Fusion

...or not really...

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-08-2015, 02:41 AM.

Comment

................... I got no comment on that hillbilly talk.

Well, I'm off to bed. Night.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Cucoo

I'm not talking about when which game was released, but their places in the Metroid Timeline, and how to explain why her appearance in Fusion looks so different compared to her appearances in other games in a way that makes sense storywise.

The other stuff is already pretty clear to me, and is a bit obvious.

Comment

RP General Discussion

Oh no, my point was to point out that within 3 consecutive games, they changed her appearance from that in Prime, to Fusion, then back in Zero Mission. So not timeline related but artist related.

Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-08-2015, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Well when put that way it also doesn't help that Fusion and the first Prime game was released on the same day in America, and a Fusion was released a few days before Prime's release in Japan which means Fusion and the first prime game must have been in development side-by-side (especially with how if you have the GBA link cable and Metroid Fusion you can unlock the Fusion suit as a special skin for Samus in Prime 1.)

Comment

Ohwaititwasinthatorder
              In that case that means prime might have been the 3D interpretation of Fusion's look... But...
              ... Maybe it was just the transition point in appearance...

Comment

@Wriggle

Yep, I saw, and I can't wait! XD

Also, what does OG mean?

@everyone

I'm back, but the data is running kinda low.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

welcome back to ghost town utsuh, how you been?
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Good. Sorry I wasn't on yesterday, the phone was kinda off limits, due to my brother using up a third of his data in a couple days.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

it happens, so how have things been over there? anything new?
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Pringles
                        Original. Gangster.

Although since I play League this'll be more appropriate

sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Well I am almost done with Halo 2.

How about you?

@Wriggle

Ahh, ok.

Also, what are your thoughts on the Touhou Smash? What characters would you like to see?
                          sigpic

Comment

today I just got a new Voting ID, had to be at the building for an hour and half before it opened, but was worth it because there were 57 persons in the line, and I was the third.

And played Bayonetta 2 like crazy

Spoiler:

Comment

@Pringles
                              I donated 50 dollars on it. That's how much I like it.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

If it's a Touhou Smash with final smashes, I want Youmu!

Sent by Tapatalk
                                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                                X