X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I already saw it a few minutes before you posted on that thread.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

RP General Discussion

@sus
      True, the difference could be explained away by surgery/Mutations by X and Metroid DNA... In which case that did wonders...
      But timeline doesn't help as Other M happened just before Fusion.
      And from what I gather, not much time passed between them.

And yeah, outfit wise I think is just indecision before establishing the final Zero suit and function.
      Considering Zero Mission as well was an orange variant.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-08-2015, 01:03 AM.

Comment

wriggle.. that thing started today.. and it already got 22 percent..

The game all touhou fans have wanted is about to become real..
        http://www.newlywedsonabudget.com/wp...14/02/rain.gif

Iīm so doing this when I get the $50 dollars and ste- borrow a friendīs credit card
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Times when I feel like I'm an OG.

sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

Actually even though you are right on Other M being only shortly before Other M, it still stands that Samus received the surgery/became infected with the X Parasites after Other M, and the surgery did happen right before the events of Fusion. Due to future technology she could have just recovered faster after the surgery which still explains why she looks vastly different than she did in Other M despite Other M taking place not too long before Samus got infected by the X-Parasites for the first time.

Comment

um.. SUS and Cucoo, take in mind that the art guys in videogames sometimes have different versions of the artwork depending on the artist itself

while we know that there are differences between Samus appearances in the games, it was because of the guys making her, take for example the prime 1, prime hunters and prime corruption, her face looks different on each game.

Yes, her body had some changes with the fusion surgery, but sometimes it is because of the game developers that there are changes.

Zekai, how dare you, Prime trilogy is epic, I as a metroid fan demand you to finish them! :P
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Yeah kinda knew that... just throwing out a possible canon theory as to why she looks different in Fusion than in the other games. In other words a possible canon explanation as to why her appearance is different than in the other games.

Comment

The reason why I stopped cause I was playing the first one and I couldn't find a save point after like 5 hours of playing and I hit an electrical line and caused an auto death and got set back like 5-6 hours of work and raged quit.

Sent by Tapatalk
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

If it's any consolation to you... I haven't managed to get close to beating Metroid Prime 2, or 3. Don't even have the Prime Trilogy. Only Prime game I own is the first Prime game.

I am a shame to Metroid fandom.

Comment

there is that rumor of her being modified to be better adapted to things, since that is what the metroids do, adapt. Take this image of the fusion gameīs endings, check her eye
                      http://www.metroid-database.com/m4/mfend2.png

About the save points Zekai, you could have checked your map, they are highlited

2nd edit.

Donīt worry guys, the games are long and troublesome if you want that 100% ending (those scans.. scanned everything..)
                      Last edited by Kristia; 01-08-2015, 01:51 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

I did and there was none near me unless I went back towards the beginning area.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Kristia

Yeah, that is also another possibility.

Also is it just me or is the Metroid Fusion design for Samus outside of armor looks... uh... more attractive than normal Zero Suit Samus from the other games?

Comment

it varies from points of view, Iīm mostly attracted to the zero mission version and even more since it is heavily similar in prime 3 corruption

Spoiler:

Comment

I prefer the full body with ponytail look.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Eh I guess it's just me. I just really love Samus with how she appears in Metroid Fusion.

As the stereotypical redneck/hillbilly inside me would say.

Hur hur, she shur is purdy.

Comment

Working...
                                X