X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making five apps at the same time isn't hard at all. It's just time consuming. TT_TT
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

When they all go together, not hard I will agree with.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Yeah it was a bad moment in the relationahip, but the roads are never perfect honestly.

We got back on track though by taking a day or two of space to relax the fire, then by tomorrow everything will be back to normal
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

And that's why I rarely drink but I'm a fun drunk (though I haven't been drunk drunk yet, just lightheaded is all, no hang overs) and my friends can agree on that.

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

She doesn´t drink much beer, but I guess she had more social pressure in the party, one thing led to another.

I know she wouldn´t get drunk unless the stress of school/work has been great
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Bleh...... can't stand beer.

Anyways, tired from many hours of unburying cars and walking in 2+ feet of snow so night zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................... ................

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

goodnight Zekai

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                  @Mima

Welcome back!

Well then again, alcohol is good when you need to sterilize something and have nothing else on hand, as well as its flammability, but I suppose that's beside the point. Alcohol makes us dumb.

Anyways, do I need to post for you in EG with Ethan, or do you need to?
                  To quote a famous german "I have no idea."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Sus

Fixing... Give me a couple minutes, and I'll get right on that.

@Kristia

Well it's a good thing things are smoothing over now. I hope you and her can fully reconcile and wish you the best. God knows, I don't think I could handle stress of that kind. I hope things go well for you.

@Mima

I'll check in a sec.

Edit:

I posted last. Here's the link.

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post93846
                    Last edited by S121; 02-02-2015, 10:24 PM.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Da. Posted there. No idea what to post for Manor, though.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@everyone

Back from work. How is everyone today?

@everyone in Phoenix

I'll be posting for EG shortly. Time to get the plot train chugging again.
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm on a verge of crying because of how hard it is to create a coherent 5-man app D:
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Then create 5 one-man apps at a time instead of a five-man app.

Ok, no more joking.

What part are you having difficulties with?
                            sigpic

Comment

@S121 and Wriggle

S1 does have a point. It would be a pain in the ass to make 1 app for 5 people due to the constant switching between the two. However if you were to work on 1 app for 1 character at a time, sure it would take longer, but in the long run it would allow you to focus easier. Then when you are finished with all of them all you need to do is just compile them into a 5 man app... unless that is what you are doing

Comment

zzzzzz

Well the part I'm having trouble with is just the sheer quantity of bios I need to make. Technically it's 10 since I need the far past and the near past (When they're being recruited) and, considering my personality, I can't just bullshit them.

I'm done with 36% of it. I'll get around to it eventually tomorrow. Then it's probably soliloquy mayhem.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X