X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's fine.

But why only so much love for Lucario? Why not show love to other human-like pokemon? Like Lopunny? Or DIGGERSBY

I WOULD LOVE TO RP AS DIGGERSBY HOLY SHIT THAT THING IS OP AS BALLS.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

because a dear friend of mine who loves bugs has a Gardevoir, the next option was either a Gallade or Haunter, but I donīt like Gallade idk why and Iīm not random enough for a Haunter. Many pokemon arenīt ok with the personality of characters I have.

I was thinking of someone from the smash universe, but I know I will screw it with many of the characters because I donīt know much of their games and/or they are already in atwag, take for example Robin, I love playing as her in SSB4, but I know next to nothing about Fire emblem, so her and the others of that universe are out, Legend of Zelda characters are either taken or used in the story already, Palutena and Pit are the same, Mario and crew are out of the question, Captain Falcon, fox and Falco donīt seem good for my style of characters, and so on with each character. It was mostly selection of effectiveness.

I have other characters on the idea list like Cynthia, Yuugi, and a custom spartan

EIDT: Lopunny is too.. happy for my tastes and diggersby.. looks like a stereotype of canadian lumberjack made pokemon..
      http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...or-d6rwi2s.png
      Last edited by Kristia; 02-13-2015, 03:13 AM.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

What's wrong with Canadian lumberjacks, eh?

Sorry

Really though Diggersby is so underrated, everybody hates him for how he looks, but I think he's really cuddly and he has Huge Power which is one of the best abilities in the game and he learns things like Earthquake, Hammer Arm, Knock Off, U-turn, etc and you slap Choice Scarf it outruns a 252+ speed Greninja and bops it too

WONDER WHY DID YOU TORMENT US WITH THE ABSENCE OF IC WAAAAA
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

RP General Discussion

@Kristia
          If you want Palutena we could work something out in order to set her up in such a way you can take control of her.
          As for Robin (F)...you could use her.
          ...because of the fact that it is possible to have multiple Robins in one file + the entire time travel and alternate timelines in the game...
          There's a channel on youtube that focuses on the story elements of FE:A that can give ya the gist of things...

Also Fox and Falco might not be your style... But Krystal might be.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-13-2015, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Wriggle, Iīm kind of predictable with my characters, I have tried other styles, but they simply fail, Someone like diggersby looks like a fun man who enjoys being around, a carefree personality, Lopunny is someone I know I canīt RP, she is basically a cheerleader

EDIT: I read your idea Cucoo, but one thing is learning through videos/reading, another is playing the games themselves, anyways Iīm going to bed and see what to do tomorrow

goodnight
            Last edited by Kristia; 02-13-2015, 03:27 AM.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

All I heard was "custom SPARTAN".

Personally, I would recommend the SPARTAN-IVs. They are almost as powerful as a II, but their armor removes that power difference and puts them on equal grounds.

Ok, that's not the only thing I read. As for the other Lucario, I see nothing wrong with that. It would be a Lucario that knows different moves, along with knowing martial arts. I actually liked that Lucario. He was one of the characters I was good with.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
                How do you "hear" a text on the screen?
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

About the spartan, the inspiration comes from this image
                  http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...10-d87qsbt.png
                  Spoiler:

It is rather obvious who she is if you know the Rooster teeth guys, oddly enough I understand her personality.

And about Lucario, what you just said is one of the reasons of him being my favorite character in SSB, then adding the small, but interesting lore of both Brawl and U, I got some ideas for using that and the Aura Pokemon

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Haha, took me a second to realize who that SPARTAN was. XD

It looks a little bit like the artist May have taken some artistic liberties with the armor, so I can't quite tell if it's the MK V or VI. Then again, it's all up to you about which armor it is. You could even say that it's GEN 2 MK VII armor and still be true to Canon, due to VII looking very similar to the older armors.

What ideas did you have for the Lucario?
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Taboo and Master core or the "Swarm" are something I had an idea about while thinking of Ridley after the Russiaīs Elsword event finishes, after some small plot, the swarm will make an appearance alongside the aura pokemon trying to stop it since he can detect itīs "aura" or possibly lack of it from both bosses. The bounty hunter will have knowledge about this since she has been in the smash battles.

I have done great teams battles with Samus and Lucario and got to the point of making battle scenes combining their attacks and movements. One being the powerhouse while the other the evasive and quick, then add projectiles of different forms and you get a great team.

There is a back story for Lucario for what I can use from the smash series, and it will be mostly like a Guardian against the master core

The blonde spartanīs personality is easy to do, both battling and way of acting too, but giving back story and where to send her is the problem at the moment, because I saw that image like 4 days ago

anyways now Iīm going to sleep, 2 am here

cya ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Yep, Samus was one of my favorites too. XD

I don't know what it was, but she felt tanky and powerful. She also had a move for just about any situation, making her extremely versatile. I especially loved the super missiles.

As for the SPARTAN, you could always have her start off in London. After all, there is a large base full of SPARTANs there. Either that, or she keeps in contact with Prometheus Labs for support and Intel gathering, and is a little more free to travel than the others.

Nighty night.

@Wriggle

(Just saw your post.)

Because it's like in the movies how you hear the person say what's in the message when you read it.

Ok, not really. I'm just used to talking, rather than reading posts.
                        sigpic

Comment

So are we in a movie? +w+
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Of course! Didn't you know? Millions of people are watching you right now.

Would that count as a mass stalking?
                            sigpic

Comment

Maybe. *sniff. Maybe.

AAAA I WANT CORRUPTURE IC

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CORRUPTURE OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Believe me, I can't wait as well. I have so many ideas for action sequences, and that Vengeance song I found only fuels them. I'm definitely going to use that song for his first "mission".

Anyways, where will we start? Same place? Are we going to simply copy/paste from the old RP, or are we starting fresh with the posts?

Also, how did you make those faces?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X