Good night, my lovelies @w@
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Finished editing.

Also, nightly night.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Looks like my dilemma had some development becausecI just got a good back story for the spartan and what I had for the aura pokemon can be done

for the spartan actually there is this
        Spoiler:
        http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20061015063412/halo/images/c/cb/MelissaAI.jpg
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post

As for the arc, it's mind bending. I had to create an arc that would allow everyone that hero moment, make them feel like they are accomplishing something great. At the same time, it's an arc that is highly structured, yet somehow allows freedom. It's two opposites at once. It's a process that's enough to drive someone nuts, especially since many of the character sub-arcs are supposed to tie in together and directly/indirectly influence each other. After a while, you get a plot web instead of a plot line.
          Actually reminds me of a little more complicated varition of the Madness Combat series. You have these two "sub arcs" (The main series with Hank, and the .5 series with Sanford and Deimos, and they do intrinsicly tie into each other.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@s1

>plot web
            Yes... The plot web... The beginning of all plots...

EG was once a web.
            But after all the banging here, it turned into a line.

I feel like you take the web and attempt to solidify it into a line. Then you know you've got it going in a good direction.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In the end, we can only wait for it to actually start, donīt rise or lower your expectations, just expect it to happen
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@everyone

Good morning.

@Mima and Cucoo

Well, this one is actually supposed To be structured Like a web. Why? Because this arc does not simply follow one hero, it follows all the characters that have been assigned to the arc. Each one will have their trials and triumphs, their struggles and victories. In the end, it all converges together, so perhaps it would be accurate to say that this web is supposed to be read left to right instead of it going in all kinds of directions.

@Kristia

What did you have in mind with the SPARTAN, the AI, and the Lucario?
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

the AI will be Valaīs companion as the formerīs story is key element on the spartanīs back story

The lucario too has his back story almost done and have the small and big enemies for him

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Ahh, I see. So is the AI a "Smart" AI, or a normal one?

Also, did you see the post I made right after your post last night? If you need a place to start in, there are always those options.

So what are the backstories for them? I know that I should probably wait until the apps are done, but I'm just curious.
                    sigpic

Comment

Melissa is a smart one and things like Rampancy arenīt much of a problem to her for what I am making thanks to what happens with the canonical stuff

I did read the ideas you gave me and Iīm thinking on where to send the brawler woman, one thing is sure, she has some things to tell Dr. Halsey, and they arenīt happy things.

The jackalīs one is of almost dying and recovering, he has to end his objective no matter the cost because there is in fact an important element that was brought to SSB U that wasnīt in 3DS, that element is what will make him and anyone have goosebumps

Spoiler:

Comment

Made another design out of boredom. These Touhou modern ideas are coming to me in droves.

Since I had a Koishi, might as well her sister. I'd imagine her as a strategist type, maybe coordinating a war effort.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@Kristia

Now I really am curious. 0-0
                          sigpic

Comment

umm Mima, what if you made Yuugi or Ran? just an idea

EDIT: The spartanīs bio is probably the longest one I have ever made in the forums, just to let you know

Spoiler:

Comment

Ran's tails would be really hard to incorporate into a design like that ( and without them, it makes Ran nigh indistinguishable from other kind of things like that), and i ain't a fan of Yuugi that much.

Comment

@Mima

Nice picture. What else do you have planned?

@Kristia

How many paragraphs long would you guess?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X