X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for the double post, but here is the character design sketch I came up with for Corrupture. Might actually use this one.

Can't have a war without a little fire, ya know? And who better than a Mokou of some alternate universe?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Yes
      No
      Idunno
      There's so many possibilities now that all make sense
      Unfortunately they're all alternatives of the same sort of situations

AAAAAAH

Also...
      Dat Mokou...
      Geez that is amazing.

Comment

@Mima

Haha, very nice!

That would actually make for a fairly interesting character, one that fights with fire and incendiaries.

@Cucoo

Now you see exactly how I feel when I start thinking about the PALADIN Arc. There's so many ideas at once that you have a hard time focusing on one, and the more you think, the more the process begins to spiral faster and faster.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Coincidentally enough, I was thinking of an arsonist character too.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

There can never be enough fire! The more the merrier. XD

@everyone

Anyways, just a question. What comes to mind when you hear this song?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhv_yFMuwxs
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

I got to say Mima that you draw incredibly good
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                I got to say Mima that you draw incredibly good
                Eh. I'm improving, i've got hands down finally. Been working on shading and coloring. Don't really like it much, though.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ S1
                  Yep.
                  I'm at that point.

On the song
                  Slow motion scene with a person walking through an area with alot going on, with a few fades to other slow motion scenes, then when the drum beat kicks in, the person walking is now shown in other scenes, and when the tempo picks up, a bit more "calm" action scenes, mixed with maybe ruined cities and such, possibly a battle scene... something tells me this would be fitting for a sniper avenging his squad. And then when the transition hits I'm thinking things get a bit more fast paced action clips with epic pans around massive landscape shots, and it fades out to a similar way that it began with the character walking away from the camera.

Also what I just did is another reason why I'm having idea overload
                  listening to this song: Promised Pain.
                  By name alone it gave alot of ideas...
                  The song just added icing to the cake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR_-v6BXFLk

@ Mima
                  If you ask me you got pretty decent shading on that. I would also say the shading of the face is perfect.
                  Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-13-2015, 01:04 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

I wish I could listen to it, but I'm not around a WiFi connection right now. I might be able to listen to it tomorrow though.

As for the song, it is from The Equilizer. Have you seen the movie?
                    sigpic

Comment

@ S1

ah... no I haven't.
                      I'll look it up here.

Also it's time to work out more of Nemesis's features... I've done a bit of revisions to what she has and what she can do as well as her limits...
                      I'll continue this through PM so as to not take up any space in the threads... though might work in EGP since that's what it's there for... and that might save on your inbox a bit.

Comment

@Cucoo

Nah, it's okay to PM. Personally, I think that thread should be used for EG. Besides, I'll try to be more vigilant about my inbox capacity.
                        sigpic

Comment

well Nemesis is a part of EG, and the differences between the Shinka Knights version and the EG version are negligible (since I do that almost deliberately so as to kill two birds with one stone) so... it works out.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok.
                            sigpic

Comment

guys.. about the character I was planning, I honestly donīt know if he is acceptable because he is in terms of species the same as Nera in ATWAG, but he comes from the Smash Bros universe

what do you guys think?
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Nera is the Lucario correct?
                                So you're looking at the variant used in SSB? I...don't see an immediate issue if you use how SSB4 was. Considering the fighters in SSB4 were invited from their respective game universe, you could probably say that the Lucario in smash is a Lucario from the Pokemon universe and therefore would be just a second Lucario but you would be referencing Smash for his abilities.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X