• Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wonder

Also Volgin in ATWAG.

@everyone

So how is everyone?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Doing good S121.

Very close to reaching the current lvl cap in Elsword.

When I do in the next day or so (should reach 70 by Saturday or on Saturday) I will be happy as it would be the first time I reached a Lvl cap legit in any MMO.

Comment

I was thinking of stuff to draw. I came up with something. A concept for Koishi for maybe Corrupture or something more modern of the like. I changed a lot of thing, but it's still recognizably Koishi.

Changed her hat to be a boonie hat, because it's the closest thing I could find to her hat that would fit in both modern style and a warzone (Such as Corrupture.) The third eye's purpose can probably change, too. Artificial, maybe an experimental treatment for something?

She'd probably be a field journalist of some description, she can fight, mind you, but he prefers staying on the sidelines, watching and recording.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Looks good. How long did it take? 0-0

@Sustic

"Legitimately"? Is there any other way?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

2 1/2 hours or so, give or take. Might make another one. Dunno. Just bored.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@Mima

Looks really good for a quick sketch.

Anyways, bored? Nothing to do?
              sigpic

Comment

Ja. I know you replied in ATWAG, but you forgot California. I like to do all my things at once.

Comment

@Mima

Check my posting list.

Shadow and Koishi are in a conversation. It's Koishi's turn to talk.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, frankly, I have no idea where it is. And I don't even remember much of it regardless.

Comment

@Mima

Here you go.

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...-RP-Checklists
                      sigpic

Comment

Sorry I wasn't here earlier. Been busy/too tired to even.

@ S121
                        Your app is accepted, I'll accept it formally tomorrow and tell me what you posted last, or at least a quick refresher.

@ Corrupture Applicants
                        I'll be posting the IC tomorrow. If not, monday. I'll be sleeping over at a friends house for Saturday and Sunday.

Oh, and I'll be adding one more character I'll use as an active character. Because Austin can't afford to be freelancing, and Vector... Yeah...

Anyways, with this one, I wouldn't feel right putting him in because he belongs to me. So I'll have you guys critique.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                          @ Corrupture Applicants
                          I'll be posting the IC tomorrow. If not, monday. I'll be sleeping over at a friends house for Saturday and Sunday.

Oh, and I'll be adding one more character I'll use as an active character. Because Austin can't afford to be freelancing, and Vector... Yeah...

Anyways, with this one, I wouldn't feel right putting him in because he belongs to me. So I'll have you guys critique.
                          Good idea, actually. Give everyone a little say. Also, i'm drawing the design for another character right now. She may be familiar. A little. Maybe a touch of Gensokyo, maybe not. Regardless, once the design's done, it'll be cool.

Comment

@Wonder

Check the link I gave Mima earlier in General Discussion. It's a list of post links.

Also, which character? Is it an image?

@Mima

Can't wait to see it.
                            sigpic

Comment

MY BRAIN IS GOING INFINITE MPH ON NEMESIS SCENARIOS AND I CAN'T STOP
                              IT'S BEAUTIFUL
                              BUT CAUSING SO MUCH HEADACHE
                              SEND HELP
                              AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Comment

Do you need the chloroform? Also, design's almost done.

Comment

Working...
                                X