X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Kristia

but it would feel like I'm taking control of your characters indirectly to say they are getting on the Rocs...

@S1
    Take your time, I'm just prodding just to get something moving so I can do something again.

Also this seems relevant to your current situation

Just instead of coffee and pure, unrelenting rage
    Monsters

@ Zekai

roger that.
    Will post after I think through the situation.
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-06-2015, 05:10 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

That reminds me of the time when I drank 12 cups of coffee. That was fun. Reminds me of this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqSVxpAzl1I
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

geez I had 3 one morning and I was like...

why are so many things from texts from last night relevant... especially when applied to Xenoblade ;w;

Comment

@Cucoo

I have no idea. It is kinda funny.

Also, just a correction on the song I linked last night for inspiration.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5InRaJesiQ
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Carrotwine makes a lot of good Touhou remixes. Has one of my only remixes of Yuuka's Windows theme which I actually like.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

S121 your inbox is full.

Comment

@everyone

Back from work. How is everyone?

@Sus

Fixing.

Edit:

Yes. So much yes in this song! So orgasmically awesome! This is what I've been looking for in an epic boss-type touhou remix! I mean really, this is the kind of song I would imagine with the scene where a fearsome Youkai is hunting someone down in a jungle or dense forest. It has that wild, primal feel with action and terror mixed in! XD

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rT4sk2nACSU

More music for inspiration.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcGWNts_3BQ
                Last edited by S121; 03-07-2015, 08:25 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

People, I'll be uber busy all morning so whatever you need me for, please send a PM

cya later
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

For a lack of a better conversation-starter...

How is everyone?

Comment

@everyone

Just got off work. Getting Plumble...

Edit:

Never mind. I'll get it when I find Wi-Fi.
                      Last edited by S121; 03-08-2015, 07:34 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                        Plumble...
                        So is that Mumble for Plumbers? Are you a Plumber now? Because I could use one.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

anything interesting guys?
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Cleared that quest I mentioned last night
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

congratulations!

How did it feel?

Spoiler:

Comment

Awesome, since NO ONE DIED!
                                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                                X