X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

perfect run? even better ^^
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

And I got 3 rares as well
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

lucky day for you then, what is next since you bested that quest?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Clearing all of them of course
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

hm?

I thought that quest was the hardest on the whole game

or you meant the 6 star capture quests?

Spoiler:

Comment

We almost died a few times on it.

I won't be doing those captures until that set is finished

Comment

ok then

Spoiler:

Comment

I think we better talk about this somewhere else, since this is supposed to be an rp chat area.

Comment

@zekai
                    In SK can you edit your post?
                    I don't want to deal with a battle with Nemesis yet plus the fact that Ember motioned for your characters to step aside.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

She made a gesture towards Zero and Ren to not acknowledge her presence.

It doesn't say to step aside, just to not to acknowledge her there.

Comment

Ugh I thought I had written that in.

Uuuuhhh...
                        Ok I'll try this scenario to try and avert the combat situation.

Comment

It's fine, if you want me to edit then I'll figure something out when I'm not tired.

Comment

If the scenario I just presented doesn't work out then that will have to happen because that's the best I could think of for a post.

Comment

Good evening, everyone. Unfortunately I bear bad news.

It's quite turbulent times in my workplace. Our boss is downsizing some teams to hire some new blood, and everyone is tryharding to not get fired, myself included. Not only that, until two days ago, the computer I mainly use for work and gaming broke down, and I had to spend hours trying to fix it. It works now, thankfully, but the stress was...

*shudders*

Needless to say I am not in good condition.

And when I get sick, I get cranky and lazy.

Spoiler: Me literally rn

So do excuse me if my post speed draws to a near crawl for the next few days. TT_TT
                              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 03-09-2015, 12:53 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Well then, take some time to relax, try donīt over taxing yourself ^^;

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X