Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What version us this server is it 1.7.5

Comment

@Phantommartthief

I apologize but this thread is not the place to ask that question. This thread is for discussion for the Forum Role Play threads here on the forums.

Comment

wow, there are 75 people seeing the forum at the moment and only 1 is a member of it XD
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

What do you mean one?
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

1 member logged in while 75 people were not registered or logged in...
            ...Wait does it ever say I'm logged out when I'm not looking?

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

But when Kristia posted it, there was at least 2 cause I'm always logged in.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

nope, when I was writing my last post, it said only me and 74 guests were online
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

But......... I'm always on so how can you be the only one at that time on?

Comment

idk, it said: 75 users online. 1 member and 74 guests

myabe you didnīt appear if it was on your phone?

Spoiler:

Comment

Does it say I'm on now?

Comment

now it does

Spoiler:

Comment

But I'm on phone.
                          Last edited by Zekai; 03-10-2015, 12:49 PM.

Comment

I think that it depends if your phone is active with the internet browser appliance, and when you minimize it, you are lie logged off (theorizing here)

Spoiler:

Comment

I use Tapatalk.

Comment

Hello, everyone.

Er... Good afternoon, I guess?

Comment

Working...
                                X