Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you have a good point

and a spin off?
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

And also, never thought of doing anything off from the main group.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

hm.. well, they are your characters
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well........ all (actually most) were based off Tavern members and friends.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

i know, but then again, they are yours as you made them, the guys at the tavern were the base for them

Spoiler:

Comment

That is true, although at times I'm sure you don't like what I did with Kristia on some parts.

Comment

hm? where? (honestly confused)

Spoiler:

Comment

Like right before they head onto the boat and................ what else was there? ............ Now I have to reread just to remember.

Comment

well.. there was the the thing of the main group, one time i did think of her being with the quartet during the story

Spoiler:

Comment

I was honestly thinking of making Kristia the childhood friend and having Ray join in and that's it but for some reason I didn't.......... Now I'm wondering why.

Comment

i think i was still new to the tavern, or you knew Ray more time before me

Spoiler:

Comment

Who knows, it was a LOOONG time when I started the notes for it.

Comment

well, what do you have of the soon to be chapter?

Spoiler:

Comment

I don't have anything. I type the chapters of whatever comes to mind at the time.

Comment

ok then, what is left on the story?

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X