Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

Sorry to hear.

To be honest, I didn't think your story was bad. Sure it wasn't professional quality, but I don't expect it to be. What I did see was that you were improving greatly. As for not going with Canon personalities, that's not a sturdy claim. After all, not all of a particular pokemon "race" act the same, do they? That's why it's called a fanfic.

As for me, I've been working a lot, sleeping A LOT, and have been on Mumble a lot. Still on Mumble right now, due to me being too lazy to close it down.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Okay guys somewhat bad news.

This following week I'll be quite busy as I have recently gotten a job as a volunteer at the local church (mostly as a cook as the church fixes breakfast and lunch each day) . I'll be working mostly during the day for at least 4-5 hours starting at around 9 in the morning, and thankfully this will only last a week but I will get paid at the most 700-800 dollars (which makes me happy.) On top of that my headset for my computer completely and utterly stopped working. Everything but the mic which does work. Which means I have no sound, and in turn no reason to use it anymore. I also do not have speaker's or in-built speaker's of any kind on my computer or monitor so yeah. I won't be getting a headset for probably a week (it should come in on or before Saturday. Possibly next Monday.)

And since I absolutely hate using a computer with no sound at all (as I can't even listen to fucking music), my activity will also drop on the forums.

In the meantime I will be sorting out some RP stuff in the background (like actually forming the Orientation post for TSU which will be a bit of a doozy on my part.) So those in TSU, please hold off on it in the meantime. I promise I'll at least try to do something this week (despite me hate using a computer with no sound.) So until then TSU, and IP will be on partial hold.

Comment

well utsuh, that happens when you have next to no feedback and the ones you get are bad mostly. So yeah, the ship sank barely leaving the docks.

It is good that you are resting and getting some sleep too

I don´t see the those as bad news SUS, you are getting a job and getting good money for it, it will help you a lot.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well it's bad news for my activity for the forums. As for the money and all, yes it is good and will help me out a lot.

Anyways in good news... My friend had surprised me with a Turtle Beach X12 Earforce headset (which is $60.) Got it all set up and stuff... and I had already ordered a $30 dollar headset off Ebay...

Well then. At least I'll have a spare with the one I'm getting in a week.

Comment

that is great SUS
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Turtle Beach is great. Wish I had one myself.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Hey guys. I had just woken up. Yeah before I even got dressed to go to the church to start my volunteering, I got a text from the pastor saying that the entire ceiling over the kitchen had collapsed due to rot and buildup of rain over the past few days.

So yeah I won't actually be working.

Also I'm finding it harder and harder to make the Orientation post for TSU ;;-;;

Comment

Welp.. that was a thing

if you need help with the post, I can help you, what do you have?

Spoiler:

Comment

Well I'm getting close to finishing it. Then again I also had realized something.

Wriggle wants me to make sure that at least everyone has 1 or 2 of their characters at Orientation, that Nurse Hannah and one the Sound Magic teacher (under Wriggle's control) are also late, I need to get Cucoo dealt with, and a few other things. So I might actually need to save my current orientation post (which is somewhat long), and I will need to make a smaller shorter quick update post soon.

I also need to know out of all the characters, which ones are, or were heading to Orientation?

Comment

I know most, if not all of Zekai´s characters are in orientation, Masterchan´s, TR´s, Tewi´s, Shengshun´s too, Wriggle´s are either heading there or are really close

Spoiler:

Comment

Lynne and Verrena is already there. Melody will be a latecomer because of a tour concert or something so don't really have to worry about her.

It depends on Jasmine's character for Volkia, but ten to one she is heading to Orientation as well.

I have plans for Lydia Mauvelle (sound magic teacher) to arrive fashionably late.

On my side of things, Orientation is a-go.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@ SUS

for Selene
                          Should I initialize plan B?
                          And by plan B I mean making another character to serve as Selene's roommate and therefore change the room assignments so that I have to rely solely on myself and allow for me to create interactions/dialogue for Selene so that I don't have to rely on anyone else to post.

Comment

Okay then. I just need a little more confirmation from S121, but I can ask him about it when he gets off work later. I just need to know if he has a post ready himself or not.

Either way the Orientation post is actually almost done. What I have done is taken the old orientation post, and started modifying it to be more up-to-date with the current state of the revamped TSU. As well as a few edits and additions to it.

@Cucoo

Uh... I... guess? I'm not entirely sure.

God damn I feel like I'm being overloaded again, but it's not anyone's fault. It's mostly due to the fact that I'm busy juggling between deciding on if I should: play Terraria, Minecraft, Elsword, Tera, or League. Post on the forums, WORKING on a post for TSU, as well as trying to gather information as well.

On top of that but I've been feeling very fatigued lately, and my whole body has been quite sore actually. Like my muscles do cramp quite a bit. It almost feels like I just don't want to do much right now even though I have to or I'll be left behind ;w;

Oh yeah Wriggle I really might need to talk with you later on Mumble about IP.
                            Last edited by SUSTIC; 03-23-2015, 03:54 PM.

Comment

All 5 of my OCs are there.
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

My character is there. Just for reference, Cecilia will most likely be almost everywhere with Wriggle's character Lynne uvu

Comment

Working...
                                X