X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally found work?
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

No. Don't have a job yet. But I have a SH*T ton of errands to do. For one I have to drop Jasmine off at her father's which itself takes an hour to drive to (that is if there isn't any traffic) because on Friday Jasmine, and her parents are going out of state for 3 whole weeks due to personal family business that I currently have no business with. Besides someone needs to watch our apartment and our neighbors are out of the question, and none of our friends are willing to.

Everything that I will have to do involves trips all over town, to locations that take about 30 minutes to an hour to drive to. So I will be quite busy and tired by the time I actually get home.

Comment

Good, I was about to Blade Rain you......... I mean -clears throat- Oh, just errands. If I was down there, you'll probably let me watch your place.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I'm back... body... so... fucking sore... been driving and walking all day... body so fucking sore...

Comment

I have posted in EG, IP AND SK. If I'm needed anywhere else (besides ATWAG, can't think of a post), let me know.

Comment

so how is everyone?

Comment

.................................................. ........

Comment

Is... something wrong...? Did I forget to post in an RP?

Comment

.............................. laptop issues and yea, been waiting in TSU for Orientation to start and Add (EG)

Comment

Sus did you ever get around to Selene?

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai

In EG I'm waiting for Kilul to post before I post in the RP in general. Also what kind of Laptop issues are you having?

As for Cucoo and Zekai I'm working on the Orientation post, and I keep forgetting to ask Katrix about the Dorm Listing's for Selene. I'll try and get to it soon.

Comment

It seems to be fixed at the moment but gotta wait, still getting worked on.

Comment

Ill post after work. I wont be out till 10 though
                            Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                            "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Where am I needed?

Comment

@Wonder

For one Infinite Project. Possibly TSU in which Lily is still at the mercy of essentially being dragged by Allen to Orientation which is close to starting soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X