X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sus,
    If you need an Idea for Bardock in EG, Bardock should recognize the Umbra girl from, in relative time, less than an hour ago.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

so, how are you people tonight?
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Eh...........
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

is that like "meh" ? or bad?
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

No, eh means nothing really and slow day
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

yeah, same here

Spoiler:

Comment

On MH atm.

Comment

hope it was productive

Spoiler:

Comment

Just got off and gonna post in EG and IP.

Comment

slow days all around ey?

Comment

I guess.

I can't post in EG, there's a reserve. Guess I'll wait.

Comment

yup, usual wait for action , reading FF, and other irl stuff

Spoiler:

Comment

........... I SERIOUSLY NEED TO FINISH MY FF BUT CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

why dont you make a filler chapter about the other hunters aside from the main group? like one-shots

Spoiler:

Comment

Honestly, Bleach got me sick of fillers so I stay away from them as much as possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X