X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people, I'll be off for 1-3 hours because I'm going to the movies, brb
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@SUS

Add in EG.

@Wriggle

Ari and Corona in IP.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I have a quick question.

...Has a Touhou only RP been done on these here forums...?

Comment

I think I asked the same thing long time ago. As far as I know, no just crossovers.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Yes. Mima made a Touhou RP, but it wasn't very successful.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Before you say anything...
              don't do it.

Unless you're making OC's
              for the love of all that is holy
              DONT MAKE A DAMN TOUHOU-ONLY RP.
              Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
              "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

I would like to ask why *hides all touhou yuri stuff*
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Lol and WB.

Comment

thank dear Forte, the movie was nice btw

Spoiler:

Comment

Sorry for not posting for a good while, it's just that the particular job I'm in has gotten exceedingly difficult lately, allowing me less time to finish the fight scene that I am typing up for Kilelicus's Kazuma.

I swear, one way or another, I'm going to post within the next 24 hours, even if I have to stay up all night. >:[
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

well.. you are also needed in the other RPs

Spoiler:

Comment

Well when you put it like that, S1, it makes me sound lazy!

Funny enough, "Kazuma Kuvaru" was Yuuki Terumi's vessel before Hazama was.
                          Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                          "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

well.. this has been a quiet time

btw Kile, you didnīt answer my question about touhou RP

Spoiler:

Comment

Normally is at this time.

Comment

you are right, but I mean the weekend in general

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X