X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok took care of one thing... let's take care of something else that's been on the back burners for a while.

https://yukkuricraft.net/showthread....ll=1#post96396

Never got reviews on these apps for the past month, even though it will be some time until they are needed, would like to get it out of the way now rather than forget about them later.

EDIT:
    Also I want feedback on the whole situation in EG

...Starting with the Shrine of Seasons in EG.
    Right now we are going through another puzzle which will be initialized after SUStic posts allowing me to properly respond with the Umbra girl. We'll be making IC posts of the characters solving the puzzle, and then we proceed to the next room where we'll have a mini-boss fight with the Guardians of the Shrine.

I'll post details accordingly in OOC when we come to it.

Next is the three Nymph sisters which will be in the Shrine. For the sake of time and story... I will abbreviate this part accordingly so that we should hopefully be done with it sooner than later, regardless of any hold ups.

The hope is that once Ignis is reached then I'll be able to help push things along on that front.

Next is Nevaraas, which I will be throwing in a situation on once the Nihiliods are awoken on Alcyon.

Finally is Dua/Duon stuff which I will start to abbreviate a bit so that we can progress to new stuff.
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-23-2015, 09:10 PM.

Comment

@ SUSTIC
      This is probably a bad time, but... You missed myTSU post... You've missed it for a while.

Comment

@Wonder

Which one? Because I can't really do much with Lily as she is being dragged by Allen to Orientation...

Comment

people, I´m going to sleep because I have an exam and I have been awake for 35 hours, goodnight
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@everyone

Well well well, guess who's got internet again.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
              @everyone

Well well well, guess who's got internet again.
              FINALLY
              Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
              "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Welcome back Utsuh, how are you?
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ SUSTIC

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                  En Route to Orientation

Allen stopped immediately.

"Oh god, I'm sorry! I'm just... Really excited right now. This orientation is psyching me up. Sorry if I was a little rough."

Comment

@Kristia

Doing good. It feels SOOOOOOOOOO nostalgic to be typing on a keyboard. XD
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

I bet it does
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Ohh I have plans to make the little spartan get some common sense, it can be either the calm way, the aggresive way, or Froslass way

Spoiler:

Comment

Wow.............. what a quiet day.
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

well, Im working ob the last things for me to ha e actual vacations

Spoiler:

Comment

Sorry about my lack of activity. just got my computer back so i can makes postses now

Comment

wolcome back to the Digital World Trouble

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X