X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well.. my first 2 days of vacation haven't been so good, had the "fortunate" visit of a cousin, in short story, his family has similar problems to mine, but don't try to move on.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm just waiting on other people to post...
      Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
      "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

welcome to my world Kyle

so how are you today?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah sorry for not posting in any other RP's here on the forums. Mostly EG... well most RP's aside from TSU.

I've just don't have the drive to RP lately. Some pretty damn big news and stuff came up a few days ago which left me crying tears of (now that I think about it) mixed feelings (mostly worry and tinge happiness) and just dumbfounded, and I been feeling a little more tired than usual lately.

Also I can't really post in ATWAG until S1 posts, and I can't post in IP until Zekai or Wriggle posts. So there is that as well, but mostly I just don't have the same drive lately. I feel like my mind has been overloaded by some of the news that I had gotten lately.

That news that I was talking about was that while Jasmine was out of state with her parents, and other various relatives something happened and I was informed that Jasmine had prematurely gone into labor. That fact a lone left me speechless for quite a while. I mean I really don't know what to say or think aside from just... IDK. I'm happy that I'm a father now, but I'm also kinda worried since the baby was born about a month and a half earlier than expected. I knew that Jasmine shouldn't have gone on a trip out of state with her parents...

Damn I just don't know what to think about this news.

Comment

well, you can feel happy first, not many people can have this joy of having a child, then again, your kid was born a earlier than expected, something that isnīt normal, but neither too rare depending on his/her condition. Since you sound.. calm, I guess nothing big has happened to the baby for now, which is great.

And how is Jasmine and the baby? have you seen them?

Spoiler:

Comment

I've only seen a few images that her father had taken of the two of them. I haven't actually been able to see them since well... they are currently in a hospital in Georgia for now.

The reason why I am so calm is because I just feel physically and emotionally drained right now. But also partly due to the fact that nothing serious has happened to the baby. I have been talking to Jasmine and she is seems to sound roughly the same as I am. Almost a bit monotone at times and exhausted as all hell, but that is to be expected obviously.

Comment

Congratulations are in order. So what's the gender?

As for IP, I've been waiting on Wriggle.
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai.

Girl. I am the father of a baby girl.

Comment

Oh boy, your life just got worse now.
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Oh shut up you (jk jk)

Also I feel better now. I just drank a Monster energy drink and feel PUMPED, and Diabolic Esper was released today for Add in Elsword and I have a Diabolic Esper now so YAYAYAYAY

Comment

congratulations on the new member of your family SUS ^^!

I bet she will have a lot of fun from both you and Jasmine

Spoiler:

Comment

And just think, when she grows up and has ALL those female moments, lol, I feel a bit sorry for you SUS.

Comment

actually the father has a deep bond with his daughter, they get very protective of them and would do anything to keep them happy, so things like awkwardness and embarrassment get shadowed by the smile of the child

Spoiler:

Comment

I know that. I'm saying moments like her 1st period and when she starts dating and brings a boy over for the 1st time, stuff like that.

Comment

oh, those are things normal in parenthood, they will appear when the time comes, but letīs not get so ahead of time, for now a new life haas appeared, and it is a great time.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X