X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new RPer has been born!! [emoji14]
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

time shall say Forte
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@everyone

I hAve something I would like to say. I regret having to say this, but due to the amount of Pressure woRk has been putting on me, I wiLl have to stop RPing altogether.

I Feel horrible about having tO make such a decision, but life is just getting Overly hectic for me to keep up. I'm dreadfulLy Sorry.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

inb4 April Fools
          I'll give you the benefit of a doubt though.
          Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
          "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

@S1
            You going the Scott Cawthorn way with those hints?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Oh, it is April Fools. I just thought he was pretending to be so stressed that it was affecting his typing.
              Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
              "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

eff you Utsuh, I was really shocked to what I read since I'm busy with kids, then I just noticed what Mima said ><
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I wasn't falling for it at all.

Mostly because he said he was going to do just that as a joke in Mumble early this morning.

Besides if he was really leaving he would probably be more careful with his grammar, and would make a significantly longer post going into why he is leaving aside from just saying that "I'm leaving blah blah".

On top of that but with those hints I was just laughing my ass off. It would look like bad spelling at first due to a phone (as he usually is on a phone around the time he made that post) typing mishap, but the fact that if you take all the caps it spells "April Fools" which is actually pretty funny.

But yeah, lol.

Comment

At first I was "WTF!" then I noticed the caps and saw it said April Rp Fools and thought "........ -_- you @$$"
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ S1

Last edited by Cucoo5; 04-02-2015, 12:36 AM.

Comment

well people, I'm back from a long day of fishing with my grandpa, we got just 3, but had a lot of fun talking and relaxing

I would advise that my internet come's from a neighbor's home and that my activity would be limited, but seiing the activity here.. yeah

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                          well people, I'm back from a long day of fishing with my grandpa, we got just 3, but had a lot of fun talking and relaxing

I would advise that my internet come's from a neighbor's home and that my activity would be limited, but seeing the activity here.. yeah

Totally not the first thing that came to mind.

Comment

just add a boat, some clouds, and a great elder to make the image

Spoiler:

Comment

I would try and paste together something funny to go with that but I is being derpy

Comment

Has anyone heard from Wriggle at all? Been waiting on him in IP.

Comment

Working...
                                X