X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have, he's on Mumble. He's been on Mumble. He just says that he's waiting on you, because right now. Either of you are able to post before the other due to the scenario.

Comment

Why is he waiting on me? I've been waiting for Corona and Ari to respond to Vill's strike.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Vill's reaction to striking Hajime. The way I set it up was to hopefully allow either of you to post.

I did tell Wriggle that you want him to post, and he said he will post tomorrow.

Comment

............. -sigh- Fine, I'll post.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I said I informed Wriggle. I wasn't trying to badger you to post. When I asked Wriggle the other day he said that he was waiting on you, and that you were waiting on him. Either of you could have posted. Wriggle even said before you posted that he will post in IP tomorrow. So you didn't need to post. If you want you could even delete your post and wait for Wriggle to post before making a new one, or you could leave your current post and wait for Wriggle to post so I could post.

Right now it's just up to you if you really want to delete your post and wait for Wriggs, leave your post.

Comment

And I'm waiting on EVERYONE 8D
              Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
              "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Speaking if needing to post, I need wriggle to post both in IP and Borderlands
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

You know while browsing I found an awesome image that could be used for one of the RP's. In fact I'm surprised that I haven't found this before.

I think you'll like it Kristia.

Last edited by SUSTIC; 04-04-2015, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilelicus View Post
                    And I'm waiting on EVERYONE 8D
                    Pretty certain in EG we're waiting on you.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh right... I was kinda just waiting on Sus to post but I suppose he's still not about to get around to it.
                      Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                      "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

a feline sword user

The first thing that came to my mind was a more outgoing blonde version of Blake from RWBY

Like the idea, but wouldn't show so much flesh XP
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well is it just me or did the BBC code for [img] not work at all with the image I posted above? Weird...

Anyways I'll try and get to posting in EG sometime soon. Hopefully tomorrow or the next day.

Comment

The images work.

Comment

No the image links work, but for me when I try to see [img] to view a picture directly, the BBC code just doesn't work and it just shows the link right in between the [img] and [/img] and it's weird. Normally with that method it wouldn't show the link but rather just the image itself.

Comment

Hey guys.

Sorry for being a butt and not posting, but I haven't had much free time. Spring break, yes, but I have to sleep with my baby sister every night, so... Yeah. Just tell me where to post.

@ Wriggle
                                I need you in IP.

Comment

Working...
                                X