X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

Nah, I doubt Katrix is capable of doing that, and if he tries to kill OXYGEN, he would be incapable of it. Perhaps a couple drones are protecting her like bullet stoppers. As for Corona, if he killed her, the characters would no longer consider Sidna a friendly force, severely limiting Katrix's options in the RP. Even then, you could have it that she simply got lucky and dodges the mechs.

I think what you're really hesitant about is the fact that there are no recorded stats for these mechs, meaning that anything could happen with them. For all you know, they could have lasers that burn straight through all metals and have fusion bombs inside them.

Am I right?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Wriggle wouldn't let one of his resistance members die this quickly.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Well I'm also going to be going to bed for now guys. Cya tomorrow.

But before I leave... picture this...

A shotgun that shoots exploding swords that explode into more, smaller swords that also explode.

Goodnight.

Comment

Mr. Torgue Flexington, like exploding stuff, air guitars, exploding stuff, The biggest badass in the Bafass Crater of Badassitude, exploding stuff

I wonder how someone would manage to destroy the ocean in his interrupted quest.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

It's called flinging a sun.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hey. Where am I needed? Needed, not suggested.

@Mima

I will f*cking eat you your avatar is so goddamned adorable O^O

Comment

@Wonder

Where are you needed? Currently nowhere really aside from Henir's Time and Space in ATWAG.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                  Hey. Where am I needed? Needed, not suggested.

@Mima

I will f*cking eat you your avatar is so goddamned adorable O^O
                  You and SUSTIC are needed in TSU for Tewi and I. For the longest time.
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

We all have people waiting for others, so take action people
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@TRXD

Oh... sorry about that... I'll try and get on it soon.

Comment

Went through with this concept. Might help everyone keep track of everyone.
                        http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...-RP-Checklists

Comment

It just sounds like a hassle to have to update that particular thread over and over again, rather than just alerting others in this thread.

Speaking of which, should we just have this thread be ongoing to however many posts, or should we create a new one when it reaches certain milestone (i.e. page 2000)
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

How long are you going to stay this time? Would it be safe to open Revolt again?

@Wriggle

Think it's mostly a thread to get away those "where am I needed posts". As for making a new thread, I see no reason to, only thing it will do is to add more unnecessary threads to the section.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Yeah it's supposed to help with the "Where am I needed" stuff because then you don't have to wait for a response. Cuts out wait time and by having everything listed out, allows you to know if you got everything.
                              It's a convenience thing that i would say is worth the hassle as then there's no guess work or waiting.

Comment

I see a lot of ways this could go wrong but I guess I'll roll with it for now.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X